Go get Suh now

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
not sure better option for now? Pay some owner under the table to cut one their dl players? Do something jerry!! Buffalo is gonna run all over us.
So mazi smith is a bust. Is a better title for this thread. The mm was a first round pick and as suck should be starting by now. If he is. It than he is a bust. We Agee

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
worth a look ..no way he plays next week thought so this wont be for the Bills game..and I'm not sold he is better than anyone you have now....

plasticman

Reaction score
There are a thousand trash cans sitting around the franchise offices. Any of them would be better destinations for Jerry's money than a bank account with Suh's name on it.

You can't charge theft for money that Suh was paid through a contract, but it would still be stealing, nonetheless.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two Giant Ifs...

First, would Suh be eligible to play this week? That is a serious question. If so, and the rumor here is he stays in shape then, sign this guy and, "Mongo, kill the guy with the ball."

Second, Jerry has stated he will, "do whatever it takes to get to the top level." So here we are Jerry. You won't fire the GM, so your," whatever it takes," is the steaming matter that falls from a tall bull's butt.

However, you can redeem yourself if Suh can be that DT who stops the run. Because that aged player who has anger issues is better than Mazi.

This Dallas Cowboys team is now in it's own tourney. It's come big or stay at home for every game from now to the end of the fourth quarter of this year's Super Bowl.

One game at a time. Now let down the next week. Dallas can beat every team on this schedule, but they have to stay focused.

Frankly, I wonder what other organs McCarthy can lose to get to the dance? Does he still have his tonsils? His adenoids? Perhaps he can get a vasectomy one week. I mean truthfully, a man his age doesn't really need his left nut.

One last point, wouldn't it be ironic if Dallas went to the dance and won? Leonard was so certain the Eagles had grit.

I can't help but think about Indiana Jones and the Last crusade when some spare guy picked the wrong goblet.

"He chose poorly."

1942willys

Reaction score
Two Giant Ifs...

First, would Suh be eligible to play this week? That is a serious question. If so, and the rumor here is he stays in shape then, sign this guy and, "Mongo, kill the guy with the ball."

Second, Jerry has stated he will, "do whatever it takes to get to the top level." So here we are Jerry. You won't fire the GM, so your," whatever it takes," is the steaming matter that falls from a tall bull's butt.

However, you can redeem yourself if Suh can be that DT who stops the run. Because that aged player who has anger issues is better than Mazi.

This Dallas Cowboys team is now in it's own tourney. It's come big or stay at home for every game from now to the end of the fourth quarter of this year's Super Bowl.

One game at a time. Now let down the next week. Dallas can beat every team on this schedule, but they have to stay focused.

Frankly, I wonder what other organs McCarthy can lose to get to the dance? Does he still have his tonsils? His adenoids? Perhaps he can get a vasectomy one week. I mean truthfully, a man his age doesn't really need his left nut.

One last point, wouldn't it be ironic if Dallas went to the dance and won? Leonard was so certain the Eagles had grit.

I can't help but think about Indiana Jones and the Last crusade when some spare guy picked the wrong goblet.

"He chose poorly."
Man you really want Big Mike to suffer don't you? I mean seriously his left nut?

LBPick

Reaction score
I’d do it just to see his defensive corps TV intro - “Straight off the couch…”

joseephuss

Reaction score
Sign Suh. He faces the Lions. He stomps on the QB and gets suspended several games, including playoffs. Cowboys appeal, but the suspension is upheld because instead of facing the Cowboys, he would be playing with them. Seems about right.

https://sidelionreport.com/posts/de...y-shut-down-ndamukong-suh-interest-in-reunion

Detroit Lions reportedly shut down Ndamukong Suh's interest in reunion​

A reunion between Ndamukong Suh and the Detroit Lions is not happening, but apparently it's not because Suh had no interest in it.

chagus

Reaction score
Hey man ...... I know you are upset we won yesterday ...... but give it a few days before you start this crap.
I dont know much but losing Hankins can seriously have an impact on our run defense. Its a good point and not a bad idea at all.

Reaction score
You Have To Take Into Count On Looking At The Whole Picture Since Sue Left Detroit.. Those Teams Didn’t Have The Special Defensive Players nor the Best DC Coordinator In The Game On Thoese Sqauds ok the rams but Sue RN Would Be Dangerous In This Scheme For Us and could Help us immediately