Go Patriots!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
First of all, that accusation was proven false.
Second of all, that accusation didn't even come out until years later. So, like the man said, why did you hate the Patriots so much in Super Bowl 39 (the first one against the Eagles)?

It is clear your memory is extremely fuzzy on this matter.
The Patriots “cheating” is nonsense sensationalist journalism that is propegated and nurtured at ESPN.

For all these moralist Cowboys fans, you’d think they sniff out the rotten cheese that is ESPN propaganda.

**** the Eagles, their fans, and anyone rooting for them.

What a punk move. Miss me with that nonsense, salty salt salt Cowboys fans. Go pick a corner and cry in it, maybe mommy will hear you. And release you from the teet one day.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
All I know is, I'm rooting for the giant meteor on Super Bowl Sunday.
And that would be awesome, because it would incinerate the Eagles. I would legit not cry. I’d be happy, even. But I’m a bad person.

The only issue would be if Mike Trout was in the stands, being the Eagles diehard that he is (his only flaw). But Trout is stronger than any meteor, so it would only strengthen him. And Wentz would be in ashes.

sean10mm

Reaction score
It is foolhardy not to acknowledge that every single team in the NFL (if not all of pro sports) cuts corners to get ahead. The only difference is New England is a marquee team that drives people insane so it gets blown out of proportion when they do it.

Treating a corporate bloodsport like some kind of exemplar of virtue is pretty silly. It's a big business, any ethical content is purely accidental.

It's also pretty silly for people who constantly cry about how crooked and dishonest Goodell and ESPN are to turn around and take everything they say about people other than the Cowboys at face value.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
the Eagles will have to wait until next year when Carson Wentz is there to start their dynasty SB wins.
tenor.gif

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Maybe I should root for the Eagles to ensure they lose. The last time I rooted for the Pats in a SB it was a Giants victory and I have an awful record rooting for winners in SBs. ;)

40yrpatsfan

Reaction score
The Rams walkthrough thing was completely retracted and discredited, as many have pointed out. Never happened. But in case you still believe it happened anyway, according to the Rams that walkthrough was to practice their red zone offense. They got the red zone twice in that SB, and scored TD's both times.

40yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Never has anything been more obvious than that they never deflated footballs. Think about this: the league closely tested balls all around the league the entire next season, and NEVER published their results. That tells you everything you need to know.

40yrpatsfan

Reaction score
What the recent 3 SB appearances make clear is that there was never any cheating to begin with, they've just always been this good. Best coach and best QB. Simple explanation.