Go Patriots!

CPanther95

Reaction score
I want the Eagles to win 21-6.

I want the Patriots' 6 points to come from Blount getting his bell rung and running the wrong way for a safety - 3 times.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol.
Hey!! Thank you for the welcoming. It does appear to be a better site. So have you made the official daboysruleperiod Superbowl prediction yet? I'm still trying to figure it out. Still processing the fact the Eagles made it to the Superbowl.
You're welcome.
LOL, it's certainly a head scratcher, with a back-up QB as well?! Alexa picked the Egals. But she picked birds last year as well and we all know the outcome of that one.

Pats got in on the Jags 4th down toss defensive play. They also got a few calls from the Zebra's. That said I'm going with the Pats. I don't see Foles having another lights out game. Egals D will have a tough time getting to Brady.

I just don't see the Pats folding like Minnesota did especially vs Egals. After all, this Egals don't have the experience like the Pats playing in the big one, let alone wining it.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
I’m a huge Michigan fan...and a Brady fan...go PATRIOTS. I’m not even hoping for a close game. My hope is that the pats destroy the eagles, nothing would give more pleasure than seeing this game over by the the end of quarter 1 ... any fan base that boos a player who is laying on the turf with career ending injury are scum...they do not deserve a super bowl, but they deserve to be humiliated in the super bowl...

diver5000

Reaction score
I’m a huge Michigan fan...and a Brady fan...go PATRIOTS. I’m not even hoping for a close game. My hope is that the pats destroy the eagles, nothing would give more pleasure than seeing this game over by the the end of quarter 1 ... any fan base that boos a player who is laying on the turf with career ending injury are scum...they do not deserve a super bowl, but they deserve to be humiliated in the super bowl...
nice to know we humiliated dullass on your turf to get there, huh ;)

GreenMean69

Reaction score

Daaam one day you might enjoy the pleasure of a woman or man " whichever does it for you" maybe then you will know true pleasure . If its that bad you could always get a dog .....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Underdogs have covered eight of the past 10 overall. Yes, the Pats have chosen their white road jerseys for the game and that teams wearing white have won 12 of the past 13 SB's.

I'm certainly not banking my choice on color of clothing. Nor that the referee is Gene Steratore and that the Eagles have won 9 of their past 10 games he has worked. Ahh, what some fans don't/didn't know.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Underdogs have covered eight of the past 10 overall. Yes, the Pats have chosen their white road jerseys for the game and that teams wearing white have won 12 of the past 13 SB's.

I'm certainly not banking my choice on color of clothing. Nor that the referee is Gene Steratore and that the Eagles have won 9 of their past 10 games he has worked. Ahh, what some fans don't/didn't know.
Keep the faith.:D

CPanther95

Reaction score
Daaam one day you might enjoy the pleasure of a woman or man " whichever does it for you" maybe then you will know true pleasure . If its that bad you could always get a dog .....

While we admire your candor, I'm not sure it's wise to admit on an open forum that if you need it bad, you enjoy the pleasure of a man or woman .... but if you need it really bad, you give the dog a bone.

lukin2006

Reaction score
While we admire your candor, I'm not sure it's wise to admit on an open forum that if you need it bad, you enjoy the pleasure of a man or woman .... but if you need it really bad, you give the dog a bone.

:clap:

GreenMean69

Reaction score
LOL its more like the need of affection / company ... gross that you would even think about having sex with a dog hahaha