Go Phillies

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Phillies have scored 28 runs across their last 3 games played. Against the team that entered this series w/the best pitching staff in the Major Leagues. Touche' Dodgers!

@RoyTheHammer

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Can they get any stinkier?! The last 15 games they've lost 11 & are 7 games under .500. They literally find ways to lose! So much for Girardi beign a decent manager. Maybe they'll turn it around. Highly doubt it though.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Can they get any stinkier?! The last 15 games they've lost 11 & are 7 games under .500. They literally find ways to lose! So much for Girardi beigng a decent manager. Maybe they'll turn it around. Highly doubt it though.
The Phillies must have read my post! :lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Phillies win 9 straight after firing Joe Girardi. Last time they won 9 straight, 2011.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It must suck for Braves fans to win 14 games straight and still be 4.5 games out of 1st place.
They have made up 5 games so far. Weren't the Braves around 4.5 games back this time last year?

I just checked. They were 5.5 games behind the Mets this time last year.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
They have made up 5 games so far. Weren't the Braves around 4.5 games back this time last year?

I just checked. They were 5.5 games behind the Mets this time last year.

not the same Mets team. by a long way. I think it will go down to the last week of the season. Braves and Mets have only played 3 or 4 games so far this year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not the same Mets team. by a long way. I think it will go down to the last week of the season. Braves and Mets have only played 3 or 4 games so far this year.

Not to mention but the Mets also just finished a brutal West Coast trip. They were expected to lose some ground.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4, and they split them.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Last year mets were 10 games over 500. This year they are 20 games over. Much better team

Truck

Reaction score
Last year mets were 10 games over 500. This year they are 20 games over. Much better team
Last year the Rangers were real crappy, this year they’re sorta crappy. They’re still a crappy team.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This team is worse than Dallas. Talk about a roller coaster ride this season. They made the playoffs last night by defeating the Astros in Texas 3-0. Which by they way, is the first time they've been in post season since 2011. :eek:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Today the Phil's play the Cards in their first postseason. Weird team. So many sluggers yet they can go 41 innings with only one run, then score 18 runs in one game afterward.
Streaks always comes to an end, slow and steady wins pennants :thumbup:
I recall my Tcat complaining about his Mets a few years back. They've come along way. Congrats & enjoy the ride!