Go Saints Go

waldoputty

Reaction score
C’mon, waldo...snap out of it!

Good gawd, man, have you forgotten where you are??!?

amazing how well this works with cowboys fans

sport-race-greyhound_race-greyhound_racing-dog_races-hare-gra091008_low.jpg

Dallasfann

Reaction score
He’s not a Saints fan. He just hates the Clapper.

He/She just started a thread hoping the Saints win by 48. Honestly, I think Cowboy wins are way better because of women/men like the OP. For some reason there hate is so deep that a Cowboys win can really send them into a tail spin that I enjoy watching. I'll be excited to see how she does if we win this game vs her Saints. This thread will be fun to revisit with her and the Cowboy fans on the board if we pull off the upset.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
as much as I hate Garrett still (regardless of this 3 game winning streak) if he can outcoach Sean Payton, manage the game clock well, and not have dumb challenges or challenge plays that should be challenged, and the team comes out with a W

i might start to change my mind. very tall task though and I don't have much faith tbh

waldoputty

Reaction score
He/She just started a thread hoping the Saints win by 48. Honestly, I think Cowboy wins are way better because of women/men like the OP. For some reason there hate is so deep that a Cowboys win can really send them into a tail spin that I enjoy watching. I'll be excited to see how she does if we win this game vs her Saints. This thread will be fun to revisit with her and the Cowboy fans on the board if we pull off the upset.

how gullible some r is shocking to me

ostrich-hiding-head-in-sand-vector-895712.jpg

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
as much as I hate Garrett still (regardless of this 3 game winning streak) if he can outcoach Sean Payton, manage the game clock well, and not have dumb challenges or challenge plays that should be challenged, and the team comes out with a W

i might start to change my mind. very tall task though and I don't have much faith tbh

Stop right there, Garrett managing the game clock. :laugh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
please put the cowboys out of their misery
anything to get rid of garrett
saints 48-0

lol this is actually awesome and I respect it but come on dude! We got a chance at the playoffs!

Maybe we can have our cake and eat it too and Jones will get rid of Garrett if we don't make noise in the playoffs.

ultron

Reaction score
I'd love to know what coach is going to drastically make this team better. You guys are great at posting "problems" but never offer any solutions.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello.

My name is DallasEast and I have Recurrent Amnestic Tendency Syndrome or RATS. Sufferers of this disease spontaneously attempt an action they previously knew would be impossible to enact.

For example, I am a moderator of a Cowboys fan site who noticed a Cowboys fan spotting a non-Cowboys NFL avatar. My immediate reaction? Click on the Cowboys fan avatar, choose the Cowboys fan's Profile Page, and edit the Cowboys fan current avatar. Of course, my moderator abilities do not permit me to edit the Cowboys fan's current avatar.

rats :(

Dallasfann

Reaction score
how gullible some r is shocking to me

ostrich-hiding-head-in-sand-vector-895712.jpg

I'm okay being called gullible, I'd rather be gullible then unhappy and miserable. I just feel bad for people who have so little going for them that they go onto other teams forums and just spew pure hatred on a sports team. I'm not even mocking you for it, I sincerely hope you find something happy to fulfill your time with. Get out there and enjoy it buddy. Control the things you can control, smile, laugh. You got this.

waldoputty

Reaction score
As the week's gone on I'm just like bleep the Saints. We lay down for no team.

Smack these bleepety bleepers in the mouth.

I feel better about this game the closer it gets.

sure go cheer for ur qb dak then

waldoputty

Reaction score
lol this is actually awesome and I respect it but come on dude! We got a chance at the playoffs!

Maybe we can have our cake and eat it too and Jones will get rid of Garrett if we don't make noise in the playoffs.

be a stepping stone now or in the playoffs
i choose the one that has been chance of get rid of clapper

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If it’s a blowout early I’d rest the starters for next weeks game with Egirls which is much bigger.