Go Saints Go

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just wish we wouldn't force it on ourselves.

Teams fire Superbowl winning coaches all the time.

If Garrett wins the Superbowl then he will get to stay regardless of how mediocre he is.

I just hate that our franchise isn't good at identifying problems and keeping the country club intact is more important than winning.
Well in their minor defense......some teams who offenses sucked this year.....they just continued to suck. Cowboys made some in-year moves as well as coaching changes and its worked for them.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm okay being called gullible, I'd rather be gullible then unhappy and miserable. I just feel bad for people who have so little going for them that they go onto other teams forums and just spew pure hatred on a sports team. I'm not even mocking you for it, I sincerely hope you find something happy to fulfill your time with. Get out there and enjoy it buddy. Control the things you can control, smile, laugh. You got this.

* the PUTTY wants to tank Every season after two consecutive losses,he's fuzzed up cuz' that plan was incinerated once we landed the #19,,,so now he's employed plan B (axe GARRETT),,, Yer' reading him all wrong,Bro( IMO)

:lmao: Hey, WALLY!,,, YOU should've LISTENED to yer' uncle Melon's advice & stayed hunkered down in the tavern,,, now you got this guy feeling sorry for youo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
* the PUTTY wants to tank Every season after two consecutive losses,he's fuzzed up cuz' that plan was incinerated once we landed the #19,,,so now he's employed plan B (axe GARRETT),,, Yer' reading him all wrong,Bro( IMO)

:lmao: Hey, WALLY!,,, YOU should've LISTENED to yer' uncle Melon's advice & stayed hunkered down in the tavern,,, now you got this guy feeling sorry for youo_O

getting rid of garrett has always been a huge incentive for tanking.
even without #1 pick, the cancer needs to be gone

putty is secure with himself and does not mind being felt sorry for, though that is unlike what mirror said about a certain someone he was acquainted with looking in the mirror

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
getting rid of garrett has always been a huge incentive for tanking.
even without #1 pick, the cancer needs to be gone

putty is secure with himself and does not mind being felt sorry for, though that is unlike what mirror said about a certain someone he was acquainted with looking in the mirror

The chances of making the wrong coaching change is higher than making the right one. This FO isn't hiring a coach that would make the difference you are wanting.

waldoputty

Reaction score
The chances of making the wrong coaching change is higher than making the right one. This FO isn't hiring a coach that would make the difference you are wanting.

garrett = failure
another coach = reasonable chance for improvement

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I just want one Saints fan who are so confident that the Saints that the Saints will win, that they'll promise to come back and posts a crow thread if the Cowboys win. Just ONE.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
That is just wishful thinking by the Garrett haters. Until Jones says it and means it, it's just blah blah blah.

First, I love Garrett Top, the next Tom Landry.

Second, he has more wins than any other coach in Cowboys history other than Coach Landry.

Third, Jerry loves Red Ball like a son.

However...

None of that will save his job if he does not deliver a playoff victory given the tools (talent) he has to work with this season. Simple as that.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
instead u settle for sure failure

Failure is nearly assured when you have dysfunction of this front office. We have one of the best talent evaluators in McClay then handcuff him in what he can do. We have Stephens guys, Jerry's guys, a HC who barely gets avote, an OC with too much say. No one clear direction. We're like a 7 headed Hydra sitting at a crossroads without a singular clear direction.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Failure is nearly assured when you have dysfunction of this front office. We have one of the best talent evaluators in McClay then handcuff him in what he can do. We have Stephens guys, Jerry's guys, a HC who barely gets avote, an OC with too much say. No one clear direction. We're like a 7 headed Hydra sitting at a crossroads without a singular clear direction.

mcclay is doing great.
stephen did put the cap in great shape to the point that back loaded contracts may not be need for quite a while
it is the coaching staff that now needs to be gutted

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
mcclay is doing great.
stephen did put the cap in great shape to the point that back loaded contracts may not be need for quite a while
it is the coaching staff that now needs to be gutted

Both true. But it's stephen that is also reluctant to pull the trigger on the ET or Cooper deals. That's usually a Jerry thing. I think it's an issue when the OC goes around the HC and convinces stephen that your better off without Dez and then gets the HC and Jerry on board. To me that's too many people pulling the strings and a dominant HC like Parcells won't want to survive long in that type of environment. And the only reason Jerry brought in Parcells was to get support for the new stadium. Right now I think Garrett minimizes that and keeps alot of junk in house and his biggest flaw is not firing the OC who is the one creating and calling the plays.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Both true. But it's stephen that is also reluctant to pull the trigger on the ET or Cooper deals. That's usually a Jerry thing. I think it's an issue when the OC goes around the HC and convinces stephen that your better off without Dez and then gets the HC and Jerry on board. To me that's too many people pulling the strings and a dominant HC like Parcells won't want to survive long in that type of environment. And the only reason Jerry brought in Parcells was to get support for the new stadium. Right now I think Garrett minimizes that and keeps alot of junk in house and his biggest flaw is not firing the OC who is the one creating and calling the plays.

stephen manages the cap and he does that.
he basically gave up 2017 despite 2016 successes.
the cap is in great shape as a result of the sacrifice.

i think jerry is probably mostly out of it.
yes, garrett keeps most of the junk in house like himself, the oc and the qb coach