Go Spurs Go

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4525538 said:
darn...i just hope they don't forget how to play basketball between now and the first game of the playoffs:cool:

:laugh2:

with the nuggets beating the thunder, we now have our first round opponent, the pseudo rival Utah Jazz!

Reaction score
MC KAos;4525544 said:

with the nuggets beating the thunder, we now have our first round opponent, the pseudo rival Utah Jazz!

Psuedo just curious are you Hispanic? I am, but I don't know any Spanish. :laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4525602 said:
Psuedo just curious are you Hispanic? I am, but I don't know any Spanish. :laugh2:

:laugh1: yes im hispanic, fluent in spanish! its pseudo because its not really a rivalry, kind of like the clippers and lakers or the cowboys and cardinals. the spurs dominated the jazz early, then it was all jazz until after duncan got here, and since its been all spurs, its not really a rivalry because its not very even.

edit: definition of pseudo is: being apparently rather than actually as stated

http://i.word.com/idictionary/pseudo

MC KAos

Reaction score
man, we are even with the suns, without the big 3 and pop!! man i wish this was our first round opponent!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4525602 said:

Wait, what?

I may be completely missing something here, but I don't get it. "Pseudo" is an english term derived from latin.

Again, maybe I'm just completely missing something. :laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4525669 said:
Wait, what?

I may be completely missing something here, but I don't get it. "Pseudo" is an english term derived from latin.

Again, maybe I'm just completely missing something. :laugh2:

well, if you take the P and switch the e with the u, you get suedo, which means, i sweat! the way dejuan blair and al jefferson sweat, its an appropriate way to describe the series!

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
MC KAos;4525642 said:
man, we are even with the suns, without the big 3 and pop!! man i wish this was our first round opponent!

No big three, pop, or Neal. Playing with the 3rd and 4th string point guards and we still win. The depth on this team is just sick.

Reaction score
ThreeandOut;4527383 said:
No big three, pop, or Neal. Playing with the 3rd and 4th string point guards and we still win. The depth on this team is just sick.

Yeah they are very deep no doubt, but let's be realistic that Suns team is horrible. When Nash leaves they're gonna one of the worst teams in the NBA which is probably a good thing so they can get the #1 pick.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
MC KAos;4525691 said:

well, if you take the P and switch the e with the u, you get suedo, which means, i sweat! the way dejuan blair and al jefferson sweat, its an appropriate way to describe the series!

50 wins baby!

Completely forgot they played tonight. Took a reminder on FB for me to check ESPN for the score.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Yeah, that guy deserves it, although that award is pretty dumb considering how many great coaches don't have an award at all or only 1. But congrats to pop, luckily for his staff it came after a playoff win! In 03 they announced it after a loss, story goes that he was in such a bad mood, even after winning the award, that the coaching staff didn't congratulate him until after the next game!

MC KAos

Reaction score
I think the bigger story is Vinny Del Negro getting 2 votes! VINNY DEL NEGRO!!!!!!! TWO VOTES!!!!!!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Hope the Spurs sweep the Jazz. Simultaneously, hope the Clippers beat the Grizzlies in 7 games. The extra time off will let the Spurs have rest. Then, hope the Spurs sweep the Clips, and hope the Nuggets and Thunder have given the Lakers a tough challenge.

Spurs vs. Lakers in Western Conference Finals, doesn't get better than that.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Pop deserved it....and he definitely earned it.

BTW, RC better win Exec of the Year, cause every move the Spurs have made over the last 12 months has been a positive for the franchise.

Also, who was that stupid broad announcing the Spurs game on Sunday.....I cannot believe she had the audacity to say that Paul should be ahead of Parker in the MVP race. Parker outplayed Paul in both games they played in the 3 game season series. Parker was out in the final game. The Spurs won the two games Parker played in. Parker led the Spurs to a tie with the Bulls for the best record in the league.

I can accept Lebron 1 and Durant 2, even Kobe 3....but I will not accept Paul being a better MVP candidate than Parker this season. Parker is no worse than 4, behind those 3 above, but as high as 3, if you are willing to put him ahead of Kobe. Paul is at best number 5.