Go Spurs Go

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
This is a rare occasion where I agree with C&LF. Brown is an incredibly overrated coach who's career thus far has been defined by riding Lebron James (and now Kobe Bryant) to a bunch of regular season wins.

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4516649 said:
This is a rare occasion where I agree with C&LF. Brown is an incredibly overrated coach who's career thus far has been defined by riding Lebron James (and now Kobe Bryant) to a bunch of regular season wins.

He's pretty much the Wade Phillips of basketball. Great defensive mind, but he's not a competent head coach. If I was the Lakers front office I'd hire Jeff Van Gundy and make Brown the DC.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i still say id rather face the thunder or clippers before the lakers! mike brown really isnt that bad, and he sure as hell is a lot better than scottie brooks or vinny del negro!

Reaction score
MC KAos;4517016 said:
i still say id rather face the thunder or clippers before the lakers! mike brown really isnt that bad, and he sure as hell is a lot better than scottie brooks or vinny del negro!

No he's really not. Brooks has done a terrific job. VDN sucks, but he's still better than Mike Clown.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
now that the Thunder have lost, all we have to do is win these last two home games and we can rest our guys for the final two.....cause we will own the top seed.

Reaction score
I'll say it again I don't why so many Lakers fans fear the Thunder more than the Spurs. Think about it. The Spurs have outstanding depth, an outstanding point guard, an outstanding coach, and great veteran championship experience. Yes they're slightly undersized compared to the Lakers, but when Pop plays Tiago and Tim together it really helps things. OKC is a great offensive team in transition, but their half court offense is a joke because they have no low post threat and Westbrick thinks he's better than KD. I'd much rather play OKC than the Spurs.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nice to see TD rest today, he deserves it! He did a FANTASTIC job the last 2 lakers games.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4518643 said:
Nice to see TD rest today, he deserves it! He did a FANTASTIC job the last 2 lakers games.

Yeah props to him he's found the fountain of youth. Made Drew look like a little ***** last game. I don't what exactly was the defensive strategy on him, but it obviously failed miserably. You don't play off one of the best big man jump shooters in the history of basketball. Gotta make him be a driver and make him finish over Gasol/Bynum's length.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I wish the rockets would have hung on an beat the heat! If the heat had lost we could clinch the second best record tomorrow! Hopefully the celtics will beat them again on Tuesday!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Magic number with the thunder down to 1! with the heat down to 2! hopefully none of the blazers catch fire and we have an easy W tomorrow. i dont think pop will take the big 3 with him on the 2 road games to end the year, he might even keep stephen jackson in SA. If the suns lose on tuesday they will be eliminated and might sit steve nash and grant hill, if they do, we would play 2 teams to end the season playing mostly scrubs, the aforementioned suns and the warriors. i think even without the big 3 we should be able to win at least one of those 2 games! the key is winning tomorrow, that way the main guys can stay in SA and not deal with jet lag, because i know the NBA loves us and will give us an early saturday game! since you know, we would LOVE to only have 32 hours in between games and flying from west to east.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Number 1 seed, clinched! Now we just need 1 win or 1 loss by the heat to have home court vs them! I think we can beat the bulls without it so I'm not too worried about catching them

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If we win the last two games we get 50 wins on the season......I want to win them.....

MC KAos

Reaction score
looks like pop will take the entire team on the road trip, and that he will play at least part of the big 3 in both games! i expect us to beat the warriors, but the suns game tomorrow could be more difficult if they are still alive for a playoff spot by winning tonight

MC KAos

Reaction score
580497_10150677328366879_510986878_9757063_886684701_n.jpg

happy birthday, to the greatest power forward of all time, and my all time favorite athlete! 36 years young, TIMMAY!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
in other news, spurs recall corey joseph in the middle of the NBDL FINALS!!!! he just popoviched the finals!! and to the lakers D team of all people!

:bang2: