God Of War

SlammedZero

Reaction score
So, this game is great!!! I'm loving it so far. Graphics are spectacular for a console. I will say it has been much more linear than I was expecting, which is fine, I just was expecting more open world.

Also, I feel your guys pain. I have so many games going on in my life. Love playing them but there just isn't enough time in the day. I have both PS4 and Xbox AND I'm use the Gamefly service so I have no shortage of gaming. Lol

I just enjoy gaming. Great way to relax and escape reality. I enjoy it better than TV most the time.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
My kid just told me about this game today. I got him the remastered for ps4 and he loved it.
You got em good lol...bait/switch? Edit: wasn't sure if you knew the difference looking back if you're not a gamer and if your kid comes back with that info later, etc.
god-of-war-3-remastered-ps4

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You got em good lol...bait/switch? Edit: wasn't sure if you knew the difference looking back if you're not a gamer and if your kid comes back with that info later, etc.
god-of-war-3-remastered-ps4

No I know there's a new one. His step dad got him a game for the vita I got him thinking it was a PSP. So I got him the old god of war remastered for his ps4. He was telling me today he wants the new one. Didn't word it great my bad.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No I know there's a new one. His step dad got him a game for the vita I got him thinking it was a PSP. So I got him the old god of war remastered for his ps4. He was telling me today he wants the new one. Didn't word it great my bad.

Didn't realize it was out already. Just got my kid the game. Watching him play it now

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Didn't realize it was out already. Just got my kid the game. Watching him play it now
When he gets twds the end can u ask him how to beat the final boss?:D GOW 3 is a great game too, I haven't gotten the new one yet either; waiting til Amazon drops it to 40 like they do after two weeks, etc.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Playing on hard has been rough. LIke some way beyond Dark Souls stuff. I know I can change it but I won't damn it!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
When he gets twds the end can u ask him how to beat the final boss?:D GOW 3 is a great game too, I haven't gotten the new one yet either; waiting til Amazon drops it to 40 like they do after two weeks, etc.

Your already at the end?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think I did the middle of the road difficulty. So far it's been mostly easy, to be honest, but I sometimes just enjoy the gameplay.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
So how far are you guys? I made it to the Lake of Nine where you can use a boat and kind of do side missions. I guess about 6 hours in.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I only rented it from Redbox so I didn't get super far into it, though, where you're talking about sounds familiar. Is that where the lake level lowers and reveals a statue and some other buildings?

I am hoping I can snag it from Gamefly but it's a crap-shoot trying to get the popular games.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I just started this morning. I beat the stranger boss. Holy crap, the animations in this game are amazing. That boss fight felt so brutal, but not in a gory way like in the past. Way over the top of course, but the fight felt grounded and more weighty. I don’t want to say realistic, because it’s not. But different in a good way.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Playing on hard has been rough. LIke some way beyond Dark Souls stuff. I know I can change it but I won't damn it!

I’m also a dark souls and blood borne fan, and this game is much closer to those games that I had imagined it would be. Most modern aaa big budget titles aren’t brave enough to bring the difficulty even on a lower setting.

aria

Reaction score
Got it in the mail the other day through GameFly. As much as I want to play it, I have to finish FarCry first which may take a while. At least I have something to look forward to, sounds promising.

Section446

Reaction score
I'm about 3 hours in, pretty amazing. Probably the best advice I got prior to starting was to go for "performance" mode over "quality", totally different experience.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Got it in the mail the other day through GameFly. As much as I want to play it, I have to finish FarCry first which may take a while. At least I have something to look forward to, sounds promising.

I started FarCry as well. Only have a few hours in it. Awesome game as well. Amazing graphics. Feels like a game you could play for EVER.

I have too many games I want/am currently playing. LOL

aria

Reaction score
I started FarCry as well. Only have a few hours in it. Awesome game as well. Amazing graphics. Feels like a game you could play for EVER.

I have too many games I want/am currently playing. LOL
I’m slowly but surely making progress. Some of the missions are redundant but I don’t mind because I like the way the game plays plus all the weapons and vehicle options are fun. I probably could have made a lot more progress if I skipped all the side missions but that’s no fun :)

aria

Reaction score
I'm about 3 hours in, pretty amazing. Probably the best advice I got prior to starting was to go for "performance" mode over "quality", totally different experience.
What is the difference?