Goff checks in at 6'4" 215

JBS

Reaction score
Romo is 8.8 supposedly

I think that is incorrect...but im not certain...reports are out that state Romos hands are 9 and 5/8..and that Bale came out w wrong info when he claimed Romo had 8.88 inch hands

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that is incorrect...but im not certain...reports are out that state Romos hands are 9 and 5/8..and that Bale came out w wrong info when he claimed Romo had 8.88 inch hands

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...-murray-s-40-how-cowboys-fared-at-nfl-combine

sbark

Reaction score
Then Wentz has to be 6'6.5".........Thought they measured Wentz at the Senior Bowl at 6'5"......picture has him more than 1" taller
YzuJKLr.jpg

JBS

Reaction score
Brugler confirms...at least for me

Romo 9 and 5/8

Tanehill has 9 in hands

Kaepernick and Carr at 9 1/8

Even Bridgewater is at 9 1/4

Hailmary

Reaction score
How is it measured exactly? Tip of the thumb to tip of the pinky, stretched as far apart as humanely possible? Or is it from tip to tip with the hand spread relaxed?

mschmidt64

Reaction score
This strikes me as one of those things that is true until it isn't. Like Russell Wilson being too short, except I'd say height seems to be more important.

Why would he suddenly no longer to be able to grip or throw the ball after it being his biggest strength in college?

TheFinisher

Reaction score
How is it measured exactly? Tip of the thumb to tip of the pinky, stretched as far apart as humanely possible? Or is it from tip to tip with the hand spread relaxed?

hand spread on flat surface, tip of thumb to tip of pinky.

JBS

Reaction score
This strikes me as one of those things that is true until it isn't. Like Russell Wilson being too short, except I'd say height seems to be more important.

Why would he suddenly no longer to be able to grip or throw the ball after it being his biggest strength in college?

Those fumbles though