Goff checks in at 6'4" 215

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Then Wentz has to be 6'6.5".........Thought they measured Wentz at the Senior Bowl at 6'5"......picture has him more than 1" taller
YzuJKLr.jpg

Browns are going to take Wentz :(.

Goff looks so small and frail next to him.

conner01

Reaction score
This strikes me as one of those things that is true until it isn't. Like Russell Wilson being too short, except I'd say height seems to be more important.

Why would he suddenly no longer to be able to grip or throw the ball after it being his biggest strength in college?

I'm not sure being able to grip the ball was his biggest strength based on the number of times he fumbled.
But there are exceptions to all rules and players who overcome what for others is a weakness
But for every Russell Wilson there are 20 his size who failed
Not saying it's the end all for Goff and his hands were actually larger than I expected but just like 40 times, it's one other thing to consider when evaluating a guy and for a QB its a proven important consideration. That doesn't mean there has never been a guy who was good with small hands but that the majority of those who have been good had large hands

JBS

Reaction score
Wentz 6'5" 1/4 237 pounds..10 in hands

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Frail? I don't think he looks frail at all. I know you want Wentz I would be happy to get him as well, but Goff I think would still be a very good pickup.

If we draft Goff I won't cry about it but I would personally pass on him.

It's so hard to predict how these QB's will do when they play in the NFL but I think Wentz just has so much upside that I would definitely take him.

If I can't get Wentz i'd rather just draft a immediate contributor but if Dallas goes Goff i'm fine with that too.

JBS

Reaction score
Looking more and more likely that the pick will come down to Goff or Bosa...just a hunch but that's where I'm at right now

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I may have trouble doubting a Cal QB who people sour on and then he drops..falls into a teams lap and becomes one of the best QBs around..:) (ahem Rodgers)