Goff checks in at 6'4" 215

Aven8

Reaction score
If we draft Goff I won't cry about it but I would personally pass on him.

It's so hard to predict how these QB's will do when they play in the NFL but I think Wentz just has so much upside that I would definitely take him.

If I can't get Wentz i'd rather just draft a immediate contributor but if Dallas goes Goff i'm fine with that too.

And take the next Bradford??? ;)

fishspill

Reaction score
Browns are going to take Wentz :(.

Goff looks so small and frail next to him.

I think becoming comfortable with the Cowboys taking a 2nd or 3rd tier QB is important this offseason, so that I don't kick a hole through my TV or computer.

JBS

Reaction score
Tunsil
Wentz
Ramsey

Who is your pick at 4?

Let's make it even easier....the choices are down to Bosa or Goff

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We should just take Lynch then. He has better measurables than anyone by far. Why is it that he's dropping so far? What exactly did he do wrong?

Reaction score
Goff.

Bosa will be a good player but he's not a dynamic player IMO which is what he'd have to be to be picked at 4

Agreed. Solid, but not an impact player. Some think Bosa isn't even a double digit sack guy. Plus he's has issues with pot. I'll take Goff every day if that's the options you give me.

Reaction score
We should just take Lynch then. He has better measurables than anyone by far. Why is it that he's dropping so far? What exactly did he do wrong?

A poor bowl game against Auburn really set him back. If we are looking for upside, I'm good with Lynch. As you said, his measureables are off the charts.

JBS

Reaction score
No, that would be incorrect sir.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...-murray-s-40-how-cowboys-fared-at-nfl-combine

You are wrong, my friend

This was covered in this thread already

Brugler confirmed 9 5/8 for Romo

JBS

Reaction score
#Memphis QB Paxton Lynch:

6'7/244 lbs. 34 1/4" arms. 10 1/4" hands.

Hands not nearly as large as some thought...still plenty big