Goff, Wentz, and Dak

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that something like 24 of the starting QBs in this league are 1st rd picks.

kevm3

Reaction score
lol so we would have given up numerous picks to go up and get Wentz or Goff only for them to have no real running back when the only seasons we broke into double digit wins was with a back rushing for historic yards?

We saw Garrett with Wentz under his command in the senior bowl. He lost to a Dak led team lol

If we got a new HC, Id be all for drafting a new qb if that's what he wanted, but no way am I rewarding Garrett with another career to ruin.

Coaching matters. Byron Jones went from a bust at safety to arguably the best corner in the league since Richard got here.

tico

Reaction score
I wonder what it would be like if Goff was with Garrett and Dak was with McVay?
Easy remember what Fisher was doing to him his rookie year? Wentz & Goff would be handcuffed by Garrett also.. Their coaches play to their strengths and style of play. Not here, Dak is being moulded to the Garrett way!
Garrett is Fisher 2.0...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol so we would have given up numerous picks to go up and get Wentz or Goff only for them to have no real running back when the only seasons we broke into double digit wins was with a back rushing for historic yards?

We saw Garrett with Wentz under his command in the senior bowl. He lost to a Dak led team lol

If we got a new HC, Id be all for drafting a new qb if that's what he wanted, but no way am I rewarding Garrett with another career to ruin.

Coaching matters. Byron Jones went from a bust at safety to arguably the best corner in the league since Richard got here.

Neither Wentz or Goff would be doing anything in this current offense. But even so, I would have been all for trading picks to get them.

lk8701

Reaction score
You’re right Ike. This is common knowledge.

Many thought we got lucky with Dak. Myself included. Sadly that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Thanks. I got ridiculed on the ranch for hyping up Goff and Wentz so much. Most of the posters said they weren't as good as Winston and Mariota while I said they are better. Looks like I was 100% correct.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t deserve to be in the same conversation as the other 2. Time for Dallas to move on from that Jag.

kevm3

Reaction score
Neither Wentz or Goff would be doing anything in this current offense. But even so, I would have been all for trading picks to get them.

Honestly, I'm not wasting a high pick until Garrett and Linehan are gone.

It would have taken numerous picks, and most likely numerous first rounders to get either one and they'd be running an offense without Zeke. I can only imagine the outrage that would have incurred if we gave up multiple high picks and we go 4 and 12 that following year.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Thanks. I got ridiculed on the ranch for hyping up Goff and Wentz so much. Most of the posters said they weren't as good as Winston and Mariota while I said they are better. Looks like I was 100% correct.

To be fair Ike. You got heat on the ranch because of your antics.

But you were right on these QB’s.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not wasting a high pick until Garrett and Linehan are gone.

It would have taken numerous picks, and most likely numerous first rounders to get either one and they'd be running an offense without Zeke. I can only imagine the outrage that would have incurred if we gave up multiple high picks and we go 4 and 12 that following year.

Yep and these Dak hating cronies would just be hating on the QB because he has no one around him and Garrett leading the charge. LOL

HungryLion

Reaction score

I remember the F off for Goff movement.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Goff and Wentz would look like busts here, especially with no Zeke

This. Goff looked real busty with Fisher as the head coach there coaching him.
We need a real coach and a innovative offensive coordinator that knows how to use his cast. Not fit to fit square pegs in round holes.