Goff, Wentz, and Dak

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL

Funny how you listed Romo with Montana/Brady/Wilson .. I wonder whats the difference between all four of them ... looool

Just like Dak went into 4th round for a reason, an undrafted QB was undrafted for a reason

:cool:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sitting with the number 4 pick Dallas had a great shot to move up and get the next franchise QB knowing Romo's time was running out. When you are that high in the draft you go after the franchise QB not a running back because you believe it's going to help your injury prone QB who was 36 at the time. Instead Philly did the right thing and moved up just like they did moving in front of Dallas to select that tight end Goedert when Dallas was desperate for a tight end. There a ton of examples how this front office blunders things and we wonder why they will be close to 3 decades soon without accomplishing crap.

It's why while everyone was celebrating the 2016 Draft class as OMG teh best eva! I was calling it one of it's worst. It was a franchise altering mistake. It killed our future. Worse yet, it set up our division rival.

I am so tired of being right about everything.

gmoney112

Reaction score
It's impossible to tell because the Rams and Eagles have two of the best offensive coaches in the game.

Pederson won a Super Bowl with Nick Foles on the back of RPOs.

Think about that.

kevm3

Reaction score
This. Goff looked real busty with Fisher as the head coach there coaching him.
We need a real coach and a innovative offensive coordinator that knows how to use his cast. Not fit to fit square pegs in round holes.

If Dak sucks under the new coach, I'm all for letting him use a high pick to draft another one, but we've had so many qbs pass through here and they've almost ALL looked the same. We're actually in a very fantastic position... if we stink this year, we can can Garrett and give another coach a crack and see what he can do with Dak before his contract is up.

cern

Reaction score
You’re right Ike. This is common knowledge.

Many thought we got lucky with Dak. Myself included. Sadly that doesn’t seem to be the case.
I was certain we had our guy his rookie season. But alas, the optimism came up short.

rajung

Reaction score
Dak is just another RG3 and no one fears this team.
Use to be if someone beat the Boys it was like winning the S.B to them.todat, no such talk
Watching this Vikes / Rams, game made me wonder why we can not look this good and be competitive on live TV
We are a disgrace
If things continue at the current rate, Thanksgiving day should be a doozy with the dog show.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's impossible to tell because the Rams and Eagles have two of the best offensive coaches in the game.

Pederson won a Super Bowl with Nick Foles on the back of RPOs.

Think about that.

Just look how much these QB have time to throw. All day. And the few times that Cousins gets pressured he does nothing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is just another RG3 and no one fears this team.
Use to be if someone beat the Boys it was like winning the S.B to them.todat, no such talk
Watching this Vikes / Rams, game made me wonder why we can not look this good and be competitive on live TV
We are a disgrace
If things continue at the current rate, Thanksgiving day should be a doozy with the dog show.

LOL...……...when was that 20 years ago?

lukin2006

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that before every snap, Dak says to himself “don’t get intercepted”. Whereas the better QB’s never think about turnovers...

Dak plays scared ...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Dak sucks under the new coach, I'm all for letting him use a high pick to draft another one, but we've had so many qbs pass through here and they've almost ALL looked the same. We're actually in a very fantastic position... if we stink this year, we can can Garrett and give another coach a crack and see what he can do with Dak before his contract is up.

NO QB is going to be successful with this Oline, these receivers, and this HC.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that before every snap, Dak says to himself “don’t get intercepted”. Whereas the better QB’s never think about turnovers...

Dak plays scared ...

You would be too if your oline sucked like ours does.

lukin2006

Reaction score
You would be too if your oline sucked like ours does.

The O-line has played decent. Maybe Dak should release the ball quicker, develop pocket awareness or maybe use his legs to gain yards. At this point, Dak is a joke of a QB. This experiment needs to end soon.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I wonder what it would be like if Goff was with Garrett and Dak was with McVay?

The Rams wouldn’t necessarily run a different scheme but they would definitely utilize Dak’s running abilities more...