Video: Good Morning Football: More at Stake in 2023: Dak or Big Mac?

McMicah

Reaction score
I'll say it

Prescott did not have a run game at all!

his offensive line was not good at all his play caller you know Kellen Moore 16 run calls 2-3 YPC wow that championship ball right there!

much worse than the 49ers play caller and head coach, and defense were all better on the 49ers side.. So again I'll say it quarterbacks don't play each other you play the defenses on the other side and they play better against that than our defense played against Purdy that was all clear to see when you see big plays enough to scrape together more points than we could...

you're blaming the quarterback for things that were team problems from the offensive line ,the play calling, the run game, and a lot of other things... I mean the year before you had 14 penalties 11 were on the line, no run game again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
show me where Prescott getting the support and I'll show you he will win these games you have to have more than A 1 dimensional offense and that's what we become against the 49ers and the 2018 Rams much the same way except there the defense didn't play well either that year.​

You act like every playoff game Prescott played in he played bad and no he's played below average in the last 2 niner games but there were reasons absolute concrete evidence that he did not have an Emmett Smith , Dorset, on that offensive line or a play caller that can overcome the 49ers defense and the way the 49ers offense finds a way to create yards no matter what they have to do they'll find a way to move the ball, instead you have Dalton Schultz making mental mistakes on b2b plays, 2 YPC in the 2nd half ,people not running routes properly, and no run game. yup

hey fellas McMichellea might be right,

I mean literally the whole team played championship football except for Prescott, it's all on him, it's all about the quarterback, because there were no other mistakes made in the game man, you're on to something it's absolutely only one player that played poorly that game...yup
The defense played championship football. They only gave up 19 points, and 6 of those points came directly from Dak interceptions. So really they only gave up 13 points

I never said Dak was a bad player. I just said you can’t say Purdy sucks when he saw worse pressure conditions than Dak and did better in every statistical way. If you say Purdy is trash then you are indirectly saying that about Dak.

And it’s not worth blaming the running game. No one could run on SF all year. The cowboys knew that and put the ball in Daks hands to overcome the 49ers strength in run defense. He didn’t get it done. Dak can lose and still play well. He did in the Bucs opener 2 years ago. He did NOT play well at all when it mattered most. Purdys line helped him less than Daks, but Purdy still elevated his game to win. You can’t be such a homer that you can’t acknowledge another qb (even a rookie) outplayed our qb

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd say Mike more than Dak.

Let's say they make the playoffs and lose only scoring 10 points. They will still resign Dak and Mike will be gone at the end of his contract. There is almost no scenario they don't sign Dak to a long term deal but Mike just won't get a new one. They won't fire him unless he loses the players.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The defense played championship football. They only gave up 19 points, and 6 of those points came directly from Dak interceptions. So really they only gave up 13 points

I never said Dak was a bad player. I just said you can’t say Purdy sucks when he saw worse pressure conditions than Dak and did better in every statistical way. If you say Purdy is trash then you are indirectly saying that about Dak.

And it’s not worth blaming the running game. No one could run on SF all year. The cowboys knew that and put the ball in Daks hands to overcome the 49ers strength in run defense. He didn’t get it done. Dak can lose and still play well. He did in the Bucs opener 2 years ago. He did NOT play well at all when it mattered most. Purdys line helped him less than Daks, but Purdy still elevated his game to win. You can’t be such a homer that you can’t acknowledge another qb (even a rookie) outplayed our qb
no they did not the defense did not look good in 2021 against the 49ers debo Samuels ran over them and last year when you don't make an interception and you don't break up the kiddo play and you allow a long *** drive all on the ground that's not championship football I just gave you examples of championship football.. You're trying to tell me all those top ten defenses of all time they're quarterback never threw an interception and yet they still held teams under 13 points and made all the plays that were available to them you have to take advantage of every opportunity not just some of them you want to be called championship you can't be having big plays put on you and long drives.. Again I'm not having this long debate with you I know what I saw I've watched it plenty of times we lost as a team. There were all kinds of plays all over the field from all three phases and the coaches that led to A 1 score loss you keep putting it on the feet of one player it's just nonsense...