Goodell is a Jerk..

utrunner07

Reaction score
Taylor28;2430791 said:
Has any commish ever suspended a guy for four games...and then at the end of the suspension go...well..you're reinstated...but I am making it 6 games? That is ******** and Goodell is running around like a freaking dictator. It's a total joke. So basically Pacman could be walking around outside, someone could come up and throw coffee in his face and pacman couldn't do anything about it because if the cops get called he would get suspended. Goodell is horrible for this game, the fines on players, the strict rules, the inability to do any type of celebration. The sport truly is the No Fun League.

whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa....could you whine any more?

Jones had chance after chance after chance, he is lucky he got back in at all.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I may not agree with everything GODell does, but to make Pacman a victim at this point is foolish.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Taylor28;2430791 said:
Has any commish ever suspended a guy for four games...and then at the end of the suspension go...well..you're reinstated...but I am making it 6 games? That is ******** and Goodell is running around like a freaking dictator. It's a total joke. So basically Pacman could be walking around outside, someone could come up and throw coffee in his face and pacman couldn't do anything about it because if the cops get called he would get suspended. Goodell is horrible for this game, the fines on players, the strict rules, the inability to do any type of celebration. The sport truly is the No Fun League.
This is the equivalent of McNabb not knowing the rules of overtime.

Congratulations, you're a trend setter.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hostile;2431005 said:
This is the equivalent of McNabb not knowing the rules of overtime.

Congratulations, you're a trend setter.

Haha.....:laugh2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Taylor28;2430791 said:
I wish Pacman was on Eagles so you guys could call Goodell a jerk for letting this thug back in the league.

DandyDon

Reaction score
Did you hear Goodell on the Jim Rome show? He said that he considers the Patriots cheating and what Pacman recently did are the same thing in his opinion......WHAT?!? Unbelievable!!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
DandyDon;2431031 said:
Did you hear Goodell on the Jim Rome show? He said that he considers the Patriots cheating and what Pacman recently did are the same thing in his opinion......WHAT?!? Unbelievable!!!

I am sure he meant the impact or results - which both are bad for the game. Obviously the acts are not similar at all but the effect on how the sport of Pro Football is perceived is pretty much the same

pgreptom

Reaction score
DandyDon;2431031 said:

It's Jim Rome....

It's quite believable.

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2430931 said:
I have zero problem with what he's doing. If Pacman were a Commander every single cowboys fan here would be complaining that Goodell ever even gave Pacman a chance and would be calling him "Biased" because he gave him a second chance.

I'm glad there's finally a commish in the NFL that's tired of all the off the field BS and is doing something about it.

I agree, I also am happy about him fining players for sock violations and also setting suspensions, and when that suspensions is up..reinstating that player but then also adding to the suspension. I am glad that Goddell is consistent in the way he does things.... :rolleyes:

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;2431026 said:
I wish Pacman was on Eagles so you guys could call Goodell a jerk for letting this thug back in the league.

How many times was Irvin let back in the league? Yeah thought so. You can be quiet now.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Taylor28;2431072 said:
Hey, if he can dish one out, he has to be able to take it. We will see if that is the case.

This is going to get interesting. :laugh2:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Taylor28;2431072 said:
Hey, if he can dish one out, he has to be able to take it. We will see if that is the case.

The funny thing is that you are actually proud of your comeback of "well.. you're a dope!" I am more offended at that lame attempt of a jab than I am your original idiotic post. Why not call him a poopy head while you're at it? He might cry in his wheaties tomorrow morning when the jape finally hits him.

links18

Reaction score
It seems like the two sides on this will never be able to make any headway with the other side. Either PacMan got hosed by an overzealous and arbitrary dictator or he is an idiot that doesn't deserve to make a living. Very little room for a meaningful debate between the two sides. Can anyone figure out a way to split the difference on this one?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
links18;2431077 said:
It seems like the two sides on this will never be able to make any headway with the other side. Either PacMan got hosed by an overzealous and arbitrary dictator or he is an idiot that doesn't deserve to make a living. Very little room for a meaningful debate between the two sides. Can anyone figure out a way to split the difference on this one?

Actually I see both sides of it. Goodell shouldn't have suspended him but Pac shouldn't have put himself in that position.

khiladi

Reaction score
DandyDon;2431031 said:

That is Goodell for you...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rudy;2430802 said:
I don't think he extended the suspension; I think it's the Cowboys staff believing that he won't be ready until then.

I think the real problem here is.... Pacman was working the rust out... got suspended AGAIN.... and now there is another delay(2 actually) 1. coming back from 2nd suspension.... 2. having to be worked back in with plays/playbook meaning that he misses 2 more games....

Rust not be gone

"at da end da da day" we would be lucky is he is ready to go full steam by the playoffs... lucky I tell ya....

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
Ok so is it the cowboys or the league that says he can't play till the pitt game? The espn article is not clear on that. They made it seem like it was the league.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Taylor28;2431205 said:
Ok so is it the cowboys or the league that says he can't play till the pitt game? The espn article is not clear on that. They made it seem like it was the league.

When I first read the story I understood it to mean the team is holding him out.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Goodell to Jerry: "We've received word that Romo is hanging out with homeless people. This needs to stop. Looks bad. Oh, and tell him to wear his socks right, too."