Gorico 5 Star Plat Guarantee Win Over Falcons

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

blessings to all and stay safe and watch cowboys dismantle falcons sunday

GORICO
OMG. Where have you been?!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

GORICO

:thumbup:

Thanks.
We need more positive posts like this. I have been staying out of many threads, as it seems 98% sky is falling, they suck, Jerry sucks type threads.
I know if I responded it would not go well. :laugh:
Not that I would disagree with everything. There are concerns. But just most of it is just not worth responding to. I believe just let the season play out a few more games.
Way too many callout posts and threads.

Not sure about guaranteed wins, but fun to see it. I do think the team bounces back and win a tough game. This could be a cake walk win for us or a very tough game. However I do not seeing us going down easy.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score

GORICO
Awesome !!! Woo hoo !!!

wait ——-
Weren’t you like 1-5 or worse with your. platinum guarantees last season
:huh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's really early in the season for the 5 Stat Platinum, I was expecting maybe a Copper one for this game but it looks like GORICO is serious this time, just kidding the other times.

This signals the season is really underway.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks.
We need more positive posts like this. I have been staying out of many threads, as it seems 98% sky is falling, they suck, Jerry sucks type threads.
Not that I would disagree with everything. There are concerns. But just most of it is just not worth responding to. I believe just let the season play out a few more games.

Not sure about guaranteed wins, but fun to see it. I do think the team bounces back and win a tough game. This could be a cake walk win for us or a very tough game. However I do not seeing us going down easy.
Yeah, sky is falling syndrome is easy to give into, so I have to remind myself to let it play out a while before doing the Judge Judy thing. They might need some time. We'll see how Big Mike responds.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

GORICO

T8KTkMp.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

GORICO

GORICO we are not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So 0-2 it is

Oh Dude--- can we have a little optimism...i just want to add some encouragement as we are all suffering after week 1....but also i may have been a bit zealous too with a 5-star...but i am hoping for the best

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Thanks.

Jazzcat--- i too just wanted to add some encouragement after it seems we all are suffering a bit after week 1....i too cant allow negative thoughts to overwhem me...like going against the Seahawks 0-2...we would really be in a hole

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Awesome !!! Woo hoo !!!

wait ——-
Weren’t you like 1-5 or worse with your. platinum guarantees last season
:huh:

chef--to be honest i could have been...we were 1-6 in one score games...and i always get so jacked up when sunday game day is around the corner..when i was a kid i use to really think if i can only watch the game we will win...that was

back when mr clutch Staubach was pulling rabbits out of his hat routinely...you know before the start of last season...in 3 seasons Dak had 14 come from behind victories for cowboys and he was ahead of Staubach in clutch performances

when Staubach played 3 seasons ( as a starter of course )..then last season happened and we were 1-6 in one score games..we are now 1-7 after week 1....i just wanted to add some encouragment for the troops after we all suffered

after week 1...but a 5-star Plat may have been a bit zealous?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
GORICO we are not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPY--- i am feeling ya...those 5 superbowl trophies after only 30 super bowls was crazy..what are we on now super bowl 55? or 54?....i was honestly getting annoyed at preseason hype of cowboys already anointed as winners of super bowl

of course i dig the positive atmosphere...and i knew after week 1 all that hype would go into the toilet....but week 2 starts something really cool ( hopefully )