Gorico 5 Star Plat Guarantee Win Over Falcons

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I need to see the stats on these predictions please

Mr. Conner--that is a fair question...and before last season i was well above .500...then last season came and we went 1-6 in one score games and i dont think i landed any Plats which in turn shot down the average considerably..

but i am not a professional handicapper..although at one time i worked for Jim Feist sports in Las Vegas from 1988-1990- as a sports consultant which was a glorified name for a sports infornation salesman...but..I worked with

professional handicappers who put in rigorous study...but in the end much of the time its a coin flip...i am a true cowboy fan and one thing i NEVER EVER..would lay down info to go against our Cowboys...not matter what the odds

that is one reason my average would not be as high as others....i lay down Plats purely as encouragement to us fans and fanzone freaks like me...i have used phrases like..."bet the house and the ranch".."let the bookie pay for it"

but not with any seriousness to actually bet on games...to me i saw people who became gambling addicts so in reality they were not real fans of any team except their wallet...boy do i have stories about them too...maybe another time.

but if your goal was to actually get good info to bet...you would need to go to another source not me..hope i answered your question?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, gee, @Fletch now we have to keel him.
A sure hex on our team.
Arhggg! I should scold you dearly.
A hex upon us, (all lamentations!) to the unwashed, unshaven and ill clothed!!

Gimme--- did i not ask you to remove the hidden video camera from my bathroom...i.e unwashed, unshaven and ill clothed??

CPanther95

Reaction score
Didn't you have more success last year when you started jinxing the opponent with the platinum guarantee?

Blue64

Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

blessings to all and stay safe and watch cowboys dismantle falcons sunday

GORICO
Wonder what you’re going to post on Monday after the cowboys are 0-2?

Don’t want to spoil it for you... but maybe you should watch the falcons week 1 game against the Seahawks, might give you a new perspective

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Risen--well we got a 5-Star Plat this week against dirty birds..hopefully we have them flapping their wings in the mud when time expires?

They stand no chance now. Not against a 5 star plat.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wonder what you’re going to post on Monday after the cowboys are 0-2?

Don’t want to spoil it for you... but maybe you should watch the falcons week 1 game against the Seahawks, might give you a new perspective

Blue--i did see highlights and it was scary....Atlanta was moving the ball on the ground and through the air....i presenty am experiencing a bit of Plat sellers remorse after hearing possible no show of Smith at left tackle....we all remember
last time Smith could not play against Falcons....my motivation for laying down a Plat is mostly encouragement..lets root for victory against all odds...but i find i become as good an excuse as any to blame when Plats go into toilet....if somehow
Smith cant play and somewhow we win anyway...my confidence in cowboy play will sky rocket....probablyf lay down a triple Plat against Seahawks?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
This game has loss written all over it. Even if Tyron starts he won’t last the whole game. Without both tackles? Disaster. And this defense will get run out of the building by Atlanta’s offense

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

blessings to all and stay safe and watch cowboys dismantle falcons sunday

GORICO
Do you also do Birthday parties ? :clap: