Gorico 5 Star Plat Guarantee Win Over Falcons

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PAPPY--- i am feeling ya...those 5 superbowl trophies after only 30 super bowls was crazy..what are we on now super bowl 55? or 54?....i was honestly getting annoyed at preseason hype of cowboys already anointed as winners of super bowl

of course i dig the positive atmosphere...and i knew after week 1 all that hype would go into the toilet....but week 2 starts something really cool ( hopefully )

It's not over till the fat lady sings......:flagwave:

Praxit

Reaction score
..so your saying, Obi Wan' Ken-obi will be resurrected this Sunday? ;)..

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
chef--to be honest i could have been...we were 1-6 in one score games...and i always get so jacked up when sunday game day is around the corner..when i was a kid i use to really think if i can only watch the game we will win...that was

back when mr clutch Staubach was pulling rabbits out of his hat routinely...you know before the start of last season...in 3 seasons Dak had 14 come from behind victories for cowboys and he was ahead of Staubach in clutch performances

when Staubach played 3 seasons ( as a starter of course )..then last season happened and we were 1-6 in one score games..we are now 1-7 after week 1....i just wanted to add some encouragment for the troops after we all suffered

after week 1...but a 5-star Plat may have been a bit zealous?

that’s awesome :thumbup:

conner01

Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

blessings to all and stay safe and watch cowboys dismantle falcons sunday

GORICO
I need to see the stats on these predictions please

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks---by popular demand...we have a 5-STAR Platinum guarantee win over Falcons

i held off last week and we lost....now the dirty birds got no shot..you heard it first here

GORICO

There it is.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

GORICO

The only way we win is if we blitz on defense and take consistent deep shots with the running game.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Over / under the "Octo-plat" is released by week 5?

We are at the Arizona Quints in week 2

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

GORICO

Well, gee, @Fletch now we have to keel him.
A sure hex on our team.
Arhggg! I should scold you dearly.
A hex upon us, (all lamentations!) to the unwashed, unshaven and ill clothed!!