Gosselin back in Aug 2006 said that... Bledsoe.... Romo

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1737965 said:
Don'tcha just love when people dig up old threads.
What's interesting is you can see the tide turning towards Romo. "Who is this guy and why did they sign him to an extension?"

Really, who makes their username booboo?

Maybe it was an accident?

lol.

Thanks I will be here all week, try the veal.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors;1738741 said:
Hi - BZ

Your stance on Henson and Romo is clear back then, time to move on.

Season later we signed Bledsoe is a different discussion. I was always long on Romo, and in hind spot best thing for Romo was getting time as a backup and learning from Vets.

I was not posting here in 2006 season.

Yet again, Nors, you are full of crap.

That thread was created in May of 2005. We signed Bledsoe in March 2005. Bledsoe was ALREADY on the team. We didn't sign Bledsoe "a season later".

As usual you twist things to make you look smarter then you are, and believe me... that takes a whole lot of twisting.

theebs;1738822 said:
Maybe it was an accident?

lol.

Thanks I will be here all week, try the veal.

I see what you did there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Count me among the ecstatic that he was wrong about Romo. I still don't think he has the classic big arm, but what he does have I'm enjoying very much. I'll take it and say thank you Tony.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I was one of those who didn't think much of him, thought he was going to turn out like Henson. Thankfully I was wrong.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1079463&postcount=2http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66334&highlight=Romo+playoffs

My quote:
If you're ready to write off the 2006 season with 12 games left then by all means start Romo. But if you still think we have a chance at .500 then Bledsoe needs to be in the game, period.

Truth is Romo isn't taking us to the playoffs, not this year

burmafrd

Reaction score
Lets be honest. NO one here really thought Romo was going to be a Pro Bowl QB. SOME thought he might be pretty good at best.