Gotta Give DAT his props.

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives said:
You're probably right HH...

Dat wouldn't have been able to knock down the ball anyway if McNabb had passed. He wouldn't have been able to reach up and knock it down with his short, munchkin arms. Of course McNabb would have run over his tiny gnat body if he had tried to stop him....:rolleyes:
Good point, I am sure dat knew he couldn't have stopped McChunky soup there and wanted to be as far away from contact as possible... :rolleyes:

Derinyar

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Yes and being a fan means being blind to his (Dats) many limitations? :confused:

I have never questioned his instincts...

But this FAN was the first to say he would be more effective in a reduced role and BLAMO thats what role he is in now...

I call em like I see em...Sorry, this fan doesn't wear the rose collered glasses that blind 99% of you fans...

I want the best for our team and it was obvious again Dat was getting KILLED and ran over and was a big part of them scoring 2 TD's...
So being a fan means having to play the lesser player?

Not in my book...
I want the best for my team, not settling for the whimpiest ILBer in the NFL...
Blind homers will never understand that I guess? :rolleyes:
People who intentionally blind themselves to things to support their views will never understand anything but what they want to see.

Reaction score
Derinyar said:
People who intentionally blind themselves to things to support their views will never understand anything but what they want to see.
You do know my views have been supported by Mr. Parcells?
My call of reducing Dats role was soon picked up by our brass?

Its plain to see after watching the game his role should be reduced further!

Derinyar

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
You do know my views have been supported by Mr. Parcells?
My call of reducing Dats role was soon picked up by our brass?

Its plain to see after watching the game his role should be reduced further!
Do you know your misreading a few one linerers Parcells has thrown out to the media to support your position?

If any of the Dallas Cowboys brass is listening to you in any way shape or form, or any of us on this board for that matter, they should be IMMEDATELY fired.

Its plain to see you have a major agenda and don't really care about what happened in the game last night unless it supports your agenda.

Kilyin

Reaction score
His role was reduced because of injury, not because of any of that idiocy you spew forth like a firehose on a regular basis. If Shanle is so much better than Dat, why'd Shanle look completely lost the entire game? Shanle had 3 tackles, Dat had 2 - but Shanle is so much better and Dat should just retire.

I don't see you giving Bradie James props for 12 tackles and a sack, just preaching more hate about Dat while your boy Shanle sucked like a shop vac.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Your argurement against Dat has some merit, but when you make statements that don't match the facts, then you just sound ignorant.

You state as fact that Dat got run over and overmatched the whole game. That is not true.

You make it sound like Dat was the reason McNabb scored a TD. He was taking care of his primary responsibility of coverage. He has to rely on his teammates to do their job of outside containment. Unfortantely, Fujita got pushed around on that play and ended up trailing. He was supposed to contain that play.

You pretend that Parcells placed Dat in a limited role based on performance. If Dat doesn't get hurt, he is still starting.

Make an arguement. Just don't make one based on misinformation.

I would support you if you did. It is easy to see that Dat has limitations. He is not a force rushing the passer. He also has fantastic instincts in the running game, but is average in coverage. I am for getting more a playmaker on the field to replace him. That doesn't mean sacrificing some soid play that Dat provides. Right now Dat is still better than Shanle. I have hopes that Shanle can learn from Dat and be better than him, but right now he is not. Right now, all the linebackers need to step up their play. They played poorly as a group last night. Starters and back ups.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The Dan Campbell show is on The Ticket right now and Dan was just saying how incredibly smart Dat is. Said Dat's knowing that shovel pass was coming was nothing new, that Dat has been able to do that for as long as Dan has known him. He said that even in practice at A&M, Dat would be calling out the play in advance. They had an out-and-up play for the tight end, and Dat would announce it to the defense even before the offense had fully taken their sets. Said he didn't know how he did it -- though studying tons of film doesn't hurt -- but it was uncanny how smart he was.