Gotta Give DAT his props.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hollywood Henderson said:
Dat was awful, he whiffed on Westbrooks TD and then ran AWAY from Mcchunky on his TD in the most bazzaro play I have seen from a LBer....Everytime he was in filthy ran right at him....

Dat thought about retiring...He should, he is now officially awful...Save the one shovel play, where he still couldn't make the tackle...He might make a good coach though?

Were simply a MUCH better & tougher team without the tiny guy...

You know HH, most people quit drinking by the time the game was over.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Love how certain posters are gritting their teeth because Dat made the second most important contribution of the night on D. Just love it!!!

Derinyar

Reaction score
Dat was awful, he whiffed on Westbrooks TD and then ran AWAY from Mcchunky on his TD in the most bazzaro play I have seen from a LBer....Everytime he was in filthy ran right at him....

Dat thought about retiring...He should, he is now officially awful...Save the one shovel play, where he still couldn't make the tackle...He might make a good coach though?

Were simply a MUCH better & tougher team without the tiny guy...
The McNabb TD was likely a TD either way. If Dat breaks his coverage to go after McNabb you see a floater to the TE that Dat was in front of.

Filthy ran right at everyone yesterday, and did it very successfullly. Shanle got blown up. James got blown up. Ware got blown up. Fujita got blown up.

Please at least try to be honest in your dislike.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Derinyar said:
The McNabb TD was likely a TD either way. If Dat breaks his coverage to go after McNabb you see a floater to the TE that Dat was in front of.

Filthy ran right at everyone yesterday, and did it very successfullly. Shanle got blown up. James got blown up. Ware got blown up. Fujita got blown up.

Please at least try to be honest in your dislike.

You're dreaming now pal... Hollywood H will never be honest when it comes Zimmer, Shanle or any of his other "pet" topics. If you're always good or you're always bad without regard to the facts. Not that HH would know a "fact" if it bit him in arse.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It was Shanle that started and played majority of game iLB with James.

Great WIN

TheHustler

Reaction score
Nors said:
It was Shanle that started and played majority of game iLB with James.

Great WIN

Your boy played an awful game. Didn't see him make a single play. He got outrun by McNabb a couple times.

It's bad when the only time the announcers mention your name is when they mistake you for Bradie James blocking McNabb on Roy's INT TD.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Yep it was Dat, good instinctive play....
But he SUCKED almost all game...ie Mr. Pancake...He whiffed on the TD to Westbrook and then ran away from McChunky soup on his TD for some very strange reason...

He talked about retiring...He should...

There was a TE wide open behind him. He had a choice, gaurd the TE or come up to McNabb. Either way they score, someone else was out of position....

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
There was a TE wide open behind him. He had a choice, gaurd the TE or come up to McNabb. Either way they score, someone else was out of position....
Other players were back there defending the pass...You NEVER let a QB walk into the endzone by running away from him...No wonder why he laughed then....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Obviously I am way ahead of your very limited child like thoughts....
You don't want to go there. But by all means give your best shot and that doesn't mean bring up the fact that I like playing golf.

Talk some football and wow us if you can. I won't hold my breath. You got nothing.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Obviously I am way ahead of your very limited child like thoughts....

I think you hit the wrong button on your key board. I am sure you meant to post this comment for the umpteenth time:

Were simply a MUCH better & tougher team without the tiny guy..

TheHustler

Reaction score
Other players were back there defending the pass...You NEVER let a QB walk into the endzone by running away from him...No wonder why he laughed then....

There were other players behind the TE, none of them could have made a play on the ball. They would have scored either way.

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
There were other players behind the TE, none of them could have made a play on the ball. They would have scored either way.
He made the wrong move, you make a QB pass the ball and make him complete a pass...NEVER do you allow a QB to walk in...

Piss poor play by Dat...Who only proved he can't play at this level anymore...Retire fella...& get into coaching...He knows the game but can't compete anymore on the field...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He made the wrong move, you make a QB pass the ball and make him complete a pass...NEVER do you allow a QB to walk in...

Piss poor play by Dat...Who only proved he can't play at this level anymore...Retire fella...& get into coaching...He knows the game but can't compete anymore on the field...

Speaking of retiring...

TheHustler

Reaction score

Without Dat on the field, no one yells "Watch the shovel".

Let's keep him there.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

You're probably right HH...

Dat wouldn't have been able to knock down the ball anyway if McNabb had passed. He wouldn't have been able to reach up and knock it down with his short, munchkin arms. Of course McNabb would have run over his tiny gnat body if he had tried to stop him....:rolleyes:

Nightshade

Reaction score
Nors said:
Dline was getting blown up

Shanle/James played majority of game. James had a dozen tackles.

Good call by Dat -

Good win

Well Nors... I noticed you ante'd up. good man.

Dat's the guy we need in there. 1 inch and 5 lbs don't equate to Dat's experience and instincts. Even though he hadn't had very much game time before Monday Dat still came in and was a key factor in the game.

Shanle's a great backup for our Defensive Captain.

And HH? ... you are a Cowboys fan right???!
:rake: :clubbed: :yousuck:

Reaction score
Yes and being a fan means being blind to his (Dats) many limitations? :confused:

I have never questioned his instincts...

But this FAN was the first to say he would be more effective in a reduced role and BLAMO thats what role he is in now...

I call em like I see em...Sorry, this fan doesn't wear the rose collered glasses that blind 99% of you fans...

I want the best for our team and it was obvious again Dat was getting KILLED and ran over and was a big part of them scoring 2 TD's...
So being a fan means having to play the lesser player?

Not in my book...
I want the best for my team, not settling for the whimpiest ILBer in the NFL...
Blind homers will never understand that I guess? :rolleyes: