• D

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • F

Votes: 80 63.0%

• Total voters

J12B

Reaction score
I'd give them a D.

The only move they made that I like was extending Lawrence.

Schultz franchise tag I'm ok with.

Cooper being traded freed up cap but they haven't used that space to bring in anyone of a difference maker.

Gregory situation is just flat out embarrassing. Jerry truly looks like a fool.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A - to offset all the bad grades from the usuals. :lmao:

Actually a C. As they did nothing to help to harm the team at this point.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same grade for the last 25 years - C. They win about half the time and go nowhere when they actually make the playoffs.

They aren't going to suddenly transform into front office geniuses.

So that stuff Jerry drinks, I think it is called JWB, is not actually a genius inducing vitamin water? :muttley:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actual grade would be a C, but I’m downgrading to a D for continuous FO stupidity that hasn’t worked in a loooong time.

edmon

Reaction score
I will wait till the test is complete before I assign my meaningless grade.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd give them a D.

Cooper being traded freed up cap but they haven't used that space to bring in anyone of a difference maker.

D. They did a good job clearing cap, and the Gallup deal is pretty decent. But Cooper seemed mismanged and they have been able to strengthen the team

It could turn around because there is still talent out there

Ken

Reaction score
I'd give them a D.

I also gave them a D but for different reasons.

I didn't like the Dlaw restructure...he isn't worth it.

I liked the Schultz move but they need to get him on a contract that works for us for me to really like it. If he plays on this tag...bad.

Getting any value for Cooper was a boon, IMO. He was being cut regardless.

The Gregory thing doesn't bother me at all. Everyone blames Stephen but that language was in the contract...and is always in the contract unless negotiated out (Dak). Gregory just wanted to toke in peace in Denver without fear of losing his guaranteed money. Period.

My issues are with not getting someone to improve our team to this point. We needed Von Miller, struck out. We needed Wagner, not gonna happen. We are not taking the step it takes to get out of the first round.

That is my problem.

We keep doing the same things and expect different results. Everyone knows what that is...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Plenty of time left for the Cowboys to improve in free agency. No matter what many of us think of Gregory, the Cowboys screwed that signing up and embarrassed themselves.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Solid F for me. They've backed themselves into a corner heading into the draft. This team not backed into a corner took Micah Parsons. This team backed into a corner took Trysten Hill. They're a completely reactionary organization without any foresight. They do nothing preemptively and remain behind the curve in every decision they make. Hell this ownership couldn't even rig up a curtain to keep from impeding it's own players. Speaking of curtains can we get one around the entire owners box because I've grown ill of looking at the entire Jones family. They are what my grandfather used to call a paper sack team. In other words don't admit you're a fan without a paper sack over your head.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
F
A Big Fat F
A Big Fat Hairy F
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne and Daddy Issues
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne, Daddy Issues and a Gimpy Leg.
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne, Daddy Issues, Gimpy Leg and an Uncontrollable Urge to Use Capital Letters Too Much.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'll give them a B...follow by a S.

Why because they haven't changed their philosophy. And if it hasn't worked in 26 years, what makes them think it's going to work now?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
F in the interim because the team is not better than last season and that was the goal heading into this off season.

But the final grade isn't in yet.

The Gregory situation is a real F and not because he's gone, that's an A to me because I don't like him. The message that sent to agents and players was not good. And they openly lied about it exacerbating the situation.