• D

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • F

Votes: 80 63.0%

• Total voters

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Compared with prior years, this is a typical off-season: neither good nor bad, just middle of the road.

In reality, the off-season should not be judged in isolation from prior year personnel decisions. Contracts signed or extended from seasons past impact future off-season moves.

I still can't over the Zeke, DLaw and Cooper contracts. The only one you might argue was worthwhile was Cooper's and he was traded for a 5th round pick. Zeke and DLaw are not inherently bad players, just bad contracts.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
F. I was looking forward to life after Jerry but Stephen is the perfect combination of tightwad and nimrod to make me terrified of the day he fully takes over.

RS12

Reaction score
F minus. Reactionary as usual. Pro active isnt in their vocabulsry. That is why they look up to half the league on a an annual basis.

SackMaster

Reaction score
No "Incomplete" option?

I mean, we are what, less than 24 hours into the new league year / free agency? And the draft is like over a month away?

IMO, hard to grade ANYONE on a "offseason" that is still 99% in progress.

Just sayin'
:grin:

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
F
A Big Fat F
A Big Fat Hairy F
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne and Daddy Issues
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne, Daddy Issues and a Gimpy Leg.
A Big Fat Hairy F with Acne, Daddy Issues, Gimpy Leg and an Uncontrollable Urge to Use Capital Letters Too Much.

I guess we can mark you down as undecided for now.......

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Bearing in mind that free agency isn’t finished yet…
This could still reach the heady heights of C minus… or just flatline at the F- it currently is.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Same grade for the last 25 years - C. They win about half the time and go nowhere when they actually make the playoffs.

They aren't going to suddenly transform into front office geniuses.
they are what they are and thats a bottom tier front office they look like clowns which they are

Mannix

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can like the Schultz deal when the Bills signed OJ Howard for 3.5M.....more than 3x less than Schultz, who isn't even a true TE. Just one more sink hole necessary to prop up Duk Pratfall.

Adreme

Reaction score
Incomplete. They clearly have money to spend so the question is will they spend it? Cutting Cooper made sense if you were going to spend that money better but as of yet they haven’t. If they don’t make moves than F as all they did was tag Schultz and otherwise do nothing else to get better.

Adreme

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can like the Schultz deal when the Bills signed OJ Howard for 3.5M.....more than 3x less than Schultz, who isn't even a true TE. Just one more sink hole necessary to prop up Duk Pratfall.

Because the market value of Schultz is viewed to be 12 million and they tagged him for 11m. I don’t think he is a 12m player but that is the value assigned to him.

mardwin

Reaction score
A+. The front office is planning for long-term success, they understand there are limitations with this roster, and throwing a bunch of cash around won't be enough to help them win a championship. They are going to be releasing Zeke next year, and Dak will have 2 more years before they can let him loose and focus on properly rebuilding.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the worst offseason since losing Parcells and going back to puppet coaches.

The only hope I have is Jerry's near 80 and Stephen's overweight.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
How can it be anything but an F, pending Wagner? They tried to overpay their own...again, lost key pieces, refused to sign Wilson over Gallup with a knee injury, are seemingly refusing to sign anyone in FA, and kept the last Hot Boy who underperforms and is a direct reflection of the garbage culture around here. There is no plan, and no hope.