Grade Tyler Biadasz's season

J12B

Reaction score
B-

Considering he's a 4th round pick his play is what at the level I expect.

Decent at times but still makes mistakes.

I wouldn't consider him a weakness and the fact that he stays healthy and is available moves him up to the B range for me.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I give him a D. He wasnt any better than he was a rookie IMO. In fact he was probably better as a rookie. Having him and McGovern in games together didnt seem to far off of what it would have been like to have Costa and Proctor play with each other.

If we don't add an upgrade, I really think Farniok could push him out

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
D. He's a good option for backup center but without substantial gains in the weight room, major work on his technique, and a better understanding of line calls, the middle of the line will be a weakness again and that's a major problem. C and LG need major upgrades either in the draft or free agency.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Travis Frederick retiring was more detrimental to the team than many thought. He was the anchor of the line and made the line calls and adjustments.

Bigdo--- even Fredrick not at full strength which is reason he hung up his spikes....he was far and away better than Baidasz

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
D. He's a good option for backup center but without substantial gains in the weight room, major work on his technique, and a better understanding of line calls, the middle of the line will be a weakness again and that's a major problem. C and LG need major upgrades either in the draft or free agency.
I agree with your points and grade, D. Also, to often he was called for illegal procedure because he did not snap the ball.
What does PFF think? Never mind. I don’t care. They are a joke. Probably have him, and our O line, ranked in the top 10.

Seth5545

Reaction score
D+

Matt Farniok would be better at Center if given a chance.

Connor McGovern is meh. Even with Biadasz.

Even Connor Williams blocks better but his snaps are very bad. Worse than Biadasz.

All could be better with a better Oline coach.

I wonder how much of its coaching vs talent. We definitely need an upgrade at OL coach.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
F like the rest of his mates on offense. Everyone on that offensive lines gets an F. Zeke gets an F. Dak gets an F. WR’s get an F.

Defense gets an F (minus Parsons).

Anger gets an A+.

The rest of the team sucks.