Grade Tyler Biadasz's season

jrumann59

Reaction score
What he has shown so far is he is an average player that needs above average players to right and left of him to be average. if he has less than above average to the right and left of him he looks awful.

Plankton

Reaction score
He's a C to a C- player. He is very limited in his lower body - he's not a good drive blocker, and is more of a position/wall off type of blocker, and he struggles with lateral quickness. The most perplexing thing is the false starts on snaps - I don't know if he can't remember the snap count or what is going on, but I can't recall seeing a center commit that many unforced errors. It's almost that his mind is getting twisted in calling the protection and remembering what he's supposed to do. The Cowboys need to have a competition at the position next year. They cannot stand pat with him as the unchallenged starter in 2022.

conner01

Reaction score
Here is the crazy thing........ Connor ranked #11 at G on PFF and this is factoring in his 10 holding penalties which lead all G's. The penalties are just very memorable and often ill-timed drive killing sorts. McGovern grades much lower but doesn't commit as many penalties. I think the Cowboys should draft a new center and maybe go to a veteran for the LG spot.
CW is a good player
Above avg player
But he just commits too many penalties
And he a FA
To me you just don’t give second contracts to players who are not elite type players or guys who play a position hard to fill
Sometimes you have no choice because you don’t have a guy to replace the player
Anthony spencer was a nice player but not worth what we paid him. But we had to pay him because we didn’t have a guy on the bench waiting to replace him
Picking at 24 just looking at early mocks the oline may very well be where the quality is
MCGovern played nice on right side but nit so much on left
If we don’t have an option on the roster then just draft one. Guard at 24 could be a quality pick since guards tend to be easier to get than tackles. If a good tackle fell I could see that because Collins seemed a bit disinterested this year when he played and Tyron is getting toward the end, even though he’s young for a tackle

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
D.
For a second year player he didn't get better, stronger and was a liability. Awful snapping the ball as well.

CoachD

Reaction score
Short and sweet, what grade would you give Tyler Biadasz for the season
C- he does a decent job but comparatively speaking he's no Travis Frederick who dominated at the line of scrimmage. Biadasz doesn't have the power to move anyone and is nowhere near road grader status so C minus is a perfect grade for him when it comes to all-around performance.

CoachD

Reaction score
F like the rest of his mates on offense. Everyone on that offensive lines gets an F. Zeke gets an F. Dak gets an F. WR’s get an F.

Defense gets an F (minus Parsons).

Anger gets an A+.

The rest of the team sucks.
This is how you rant people, now that is anger! LOL

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
CW is a good player
Above avg player
But he just commits too many penalties
And he a FA
To me you just don’t give second contracts to players who are not elite type players or guys who play a position hard to fill
Sometimes you have no choice because you don’t have a guy to replace the player
Anthony spencer was a nice player but not worth what we paid him. But we had to pay him because we didn’t have a guy on the bench waiting to replace him
Picking at 24 just looking at early mocks the oline may very well be where the quality is
MCGovern played nice on right side but nit so much on left
If we don’t have an option on the roster then just draft one. Guard at 24 could be a quality pick since guards tend to be easier to get than tackles. If a good tackle fell I could see that because Collins seemed a bit disinterested this year when he played and Tyron is getting toward the end, even though he’s young for a tackle
There is also a lot of OTs on the roster between Alaracon, Ball, Steele maybe one of them can play at LG. I really would like to see Ball there while he bides his time to go to RT.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

Short and simple. Like Vea's path to Dak on this play.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Short and sweet, what grade would you give Tyler Biadasz for the season

Considering it was his first year starting I think the kid played admirably. He did a good job. But I am not sure I see a lot of upside. Lets see if he gets stronger after another year in the weight room. HE did NOT play well enough to pass up on a stud Center in the draft.

If he continues at this rate and doesnt improve he will be a JAG.

Acheman08

Reaction score
Considering it was his first year starting I think the kid played admirably. He did a good job. But I am not sure I see a lot of upside. Lets see if he gets stronger after another year in the weight room. HE did NOT play well enough to pass up on a stud Center in the draft.

If he continues at this rate and doesnt improve he will be a JAG.
I agree. I would say C- IMO.

lk8701

Reaction score
I think Travis Frederick retiring was more detrimental to the team than many thought. He was the anchor of the line and made the line calls and adjustments.

We need Tyler Linderbaum

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup and it is not even close. I thought when we drafted him I thought maybe Baidasz could at least fill his shoes somewhat but it is not even close

ruiz who was same draft class and i believe is playing guard...would have been far and away better