Grade Tyler Biadasz's season

Cielo

Reaction score
I think Travis Frederick retiring was more detrimental to the team than many thought. He was the anchor of the line and made the line calls and adjustments.
Travis Frederick was the glue and the leader. They don’t workout the same without him.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
OL is once again a need for this team sigh. Seems like every time we get a solid line something happens. First priority would probably be LG. Either sign a premier free agent or move Collins back to his original spot, he was mauling people there his rookie year. Draft the highest graded center with the first pick or even trade back and get more picks and see if he's there on day 2. Move Steele back to RT. Draft a later round LT just in case for Tyron.

Blackrain

Reaction score
C-.
One in a series of weak offensive line links.

Travis Frederick was a huge loss to this team. Tyler is not even close

visionary

Reaction score
C-

we better move on from him and CW and get a new OL coach if we are to have a chance

Brooksey

Reaction score
He's a C because he lacks a good anchor and he's not very smart

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
You can't build a championship team with a character looking like he came out of the Movie Deliverance. Seriously, Tyler has had so many surgeries, one wonders if he can ever have the strength to ever dominate.

Where are the holes for running backs? Every team could stop our running game. Five sacks in a playoff game? Mark Tuenei is tossing in his grave.

I still remember when Jimmy Johnson took over the Cowboys. He had his OL coach from Miami Tony Wise evalauate the Boys OL. Jimmy asked if they were all no good and Wise replied two could be very good with better technique, Nate Newton and Mark Tuinei. The rest were not good enough. Kevin Gogan was a misfit at RT, but later became a great guard.

So I need an outside expert opinion on all Cowboys OL other than Martin and T Smith. Pay Nate Newton to review the OL play on film and render his expert opinions. Ask T Fred to do the same. We cannot rely on Tony Philbin.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Serviceable at best: Bad snaps, forgetting the snap count and getting steamrolled throughout games screams for an upgrade.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
every great offensive line starts with a great center this guy is not.
C

AKATheRake

Reaction score
You can see Dak was jittery about the middle of the oline right from the snap right after the NE game and that’s from the Center and 2 left guards that were mostly playing there.

The KC game was the first game I even saw Zack Martin struggling. Between Center and LG it seems there’s a lot that is compromised. The penalties started shooting up drastically too offensively.

C.

Last edited: