Grammys, if anyone cares

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Billie Eilish tidbit. Eilish and her brother performed Yesterday by The Beatles during the Oscars' In Memorial segment. The young lady is getting the royal treatment nowadays. It is well-deserved recognition but I think she was a little out of her comfort zone hanging with the movies folks. :p

Trivia: As (should be) expected, the segment ended with Kirk Douglas' tribute. And it was kinda nice how Tom Hanks honored him with a quick "I am Spartacus" before he exited the stage after talking about the Academy's new museum opening this December.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Another Billie Eilish tidbit. Eilish and her brother performed Yesterday by The Beatles during the Oscars' In Memorial segment. The young lady is getting the royal treatment nowadays. It is well-deserved recognition but I think she was a little out of her comfort zone hanging with the movies folks. :p

Trivia: As (should be) expected, the segment ended with Kirk Douglas' tribute. And it was kinda nice how Tom Hanks honored him with a quick "I am Spartacus" before he exited the stage after talking about the Academy's new museum opening this December.

Watched it off and on, mainly because I wanted to see the memorial segment at the end. Was impressed with her version of Yesterday, loved all the tributes but was hoping they would get Robert Conrad in there as well, being that he passed yesterday though guess it wasn't possible.