Great Cowboys Tribute Video on the YouTube

Dodger12

Reaction score
Hostile;2172921 said:
I find it to be an absolute joke and travesty. The voters don't know football if they vote no on his inclusion.

To see how huge his impact was simply look at when the Cowboys began to move from expansion team to powerhouse and what the biggest factor was.

It is obvious.

Last night I watched the "Top 10 Players Not in the HOF" segment on the NFL Network which was discussed here a couple of days ago. What I found ironic is that almost all the sports writers/voters who were interviewed, many from other cities, almost were unanimous that Bob Hayes should be #1 on that list. That got me thinking, what are these guys talking about in the HOF comittee meetings? How can one side feel that he belongs so strongly and the other side be so oposed?

The lone disenter interviewed was that tool Howard Eskin from Philly. The best he could say about Bob Hayes was that he was fast but not a very good receiver (paraphrasing). His Philly despise for Dallas was so apparent in that he couldn't even find anything positive to say about Hayes except that he was fast. How can two sides be on so opposite ends of the spectrum? What an injustice for such a revolutionary talent.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dodger12;2173027 said:
Last night I watched the "Top 10 Players Not in the HOF" segment on the NFL Network which was discussed here a couple of days ago. What I found ironic is that almost all the sports writers/voters who were interviewed, many from other cities, almost were unanimous that Bob Hayes should be #1 on that list. That got me thinking, what are these guys talking about in the HOF comittee meetings? How can one side feel that he belongs so strongly and the other side be so oposed?

The lone disenter interviewed was that tool Howard Eskin from Philly. The best he could say about Bob Hayes was that he was fast but not a very good receiver (paraphrasing). His Philly despise for Dallas was so apparent in that he couldn't even find anything positive to say about Hayes except that he was fast. How can two sides be on so opposite ends of the spectrum? What an injustice for such a revolutionary talent.
Someone get me Eskin's e-mail address and I will introduce him to the game of football.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
:clap:MAN!!!!!!did I ever enjoy that......thank You YR

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm all choked up.
Great, great tribute.
The Dallas Cowboys is the greatest franchise the National Football League has ever seen.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I've watched that replay of the "Hail Mary" pass a thousand times over the years and I still cannot fathom how the vikes or anyone else can say that offensive pass interference should have been called. But they do.

Yes, Bob Hayes not being voted into the hall of fame is simply a disgrace. Newspaper writers should have absolutely no say in who makes it in or not. With the exception of Dallas, most sportswriters really love their hometown team and revel in hate for their rivals. You are not going to get an unbiased vote there. The San Francisco voter openly said a few years ago that he would NEVER vote for a Cowboys player, no matter who they were (or so I've heard).

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Great videos.

The one constant...Texas Stadium.

With the talent that makes up the current Cowboys, I believe that by the end of this particular ride, there very well could be some additions needed to these videos. Maybe a few Superbowl wins. Maybe some very special players. Maybe some incredible plays when it is all said and done.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I'm only 25 years old. The run that Emmit made in the Atlanta game will forever remain as one of the greatest, if not the greatest run in our young lives history.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the videos.

And Yakuza Rich, during your tribute video I almost had to clean off my monitor when the Skip Bayless pic popped up. That was funny. :lmao:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2173370 said:
Thanks for sharing the videos.

And Yakuza Rich, during your tribute video I almost had to clean off my monitor when the Skip Bayless pic popped up. That was funny. :lmao:

I do what I can. :D

YAKUZA