GREAT Job Columbo!!

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Columbo reminds me of my Siberian Husky - anything moving fast he wants to bite!

:lmao2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
Maybe this is the hit that caused Hall to think someone spat in his face, amnesia.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
That hit he laid on Hall. HILARIOUS.

Like a Mack truck hitting a new VW Bug. KerSploosh !! DOWN GOES FRAZIER !!!

:lmao2:

Haley94

Reaction score
I'm starting to really like this guy. Just the kind of nastiness our Oline needs.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Haley94;1244200 said:
I'm starting to really like this guy. Just the kind of nastiness our Oline needs.
I bet the Bears wish they had been more patient with him. He had serious injuries that had this former first round pick looking like a bust simply because he couldn't stay on the field.

parcells_jr.

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, wait a minute.....tell me that that is not the SAME deangelo hall, that was complaining about spitting? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that that is not him!!!!! THE FREAK'N PLAY IS OVER, and this IDIOT is ready to JUMP ON an ALREADY DOWNED Marrion Barber; that could have given him, or someone else, a SEASON- ENDING INJURY, OR AN INJURY THAT COULD QUITE POSSIBLY PUT A PLAYER INTO A WHEEL CHAIR OR A BED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!!!!
Spitting in someone's face isn't a classy act, and certainly wouldn't condone it IN MOST CASES, but if a guy wants to complain about someone spitting in his face, WHEN HE HAS NO PROBLEM JUMPPING ON A PILE OF PLAYERS.......well.......well, I just have one thing to say, " THAT A BOY T.O.!!!!"

Eddie

Reaction score
Colombo has been a very consistent surprise this year. We may have found a solid RT for quite some time.

Flo went out for a few plays. Fabini replaced him. I didn't record the game ... how did Fabini perform?

Haley94

Reaction score
parcells_jr.;1244238 said:
Ahhhhh, wait a minute.....tell me that that is not the SAME deangelo hall, that was complaining about spitting? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that that is not him!!!!! THE FREAK'N PLAY IS OVER, and this IDIOT is ready to JUMP ON an ALREADY DOWNED Marrion Barber; that could have given him, or someone else, a SEASON- ENDING INJURY, OR AN INJURY THAT COULD QUITE POSSIBLY PUT A PLAYER INTO A WHEEL CHAIR OR A BED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!!!!
Spitting in someone's face isn't a classy act, and certainly wouldn't condone it IN MOST CASES, but if a guy wants to complain about someone spitting in his face, WHEN HE HAS NO PROBLEM JUMPPING ON A PILE OF PLAYERS.......well.......well, I just have one thing to say, " THAT A BOY T.O.!!!!"

Welcome to the board!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
:welcome:

Woods

Reaction score
I wish the rest of the OL played with the same nastiness as Colombo.

If Colombo keeps this up, he's going to earn himself a reputation. :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Eddie;1244242 said:
Colombo has been a very consistent surprise this year. We may have found a solid RT for quite some time.

Flo went out for a few plays. Fabini replaced him. I didn't record the game ... how did Fabini perform?

He didn't do too bad in my estimation, but I admit I wasn't focusing on him except for the 1st play he was in. Perhaps the guys who chart all the plays will have a better idea.

Woods

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1244266 said:
He didn't do too bad in my estimation, but I admit I wasn't focusing on him except for the 1st play he was in. Perhaps the guys who chart all the plays will have a better idea.

Believe it or not, sitting here in the UK, the announcers focused on Colombo the entire 1st quarter. They showed about 6 plays of his individually, and they couldn't believe how well he was blocking his guy out.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score

Welcome to the board....I hope you enjoy your stay.

Haley94

Reaction score
Woods;1244294 said:
Believe it or not, sitting here in the UK, the announcers focused on Colombo the entire 1st quarter. They showed about 6 plays of his individually, and they couldn't believe how well he was blocking his guy out.

That would be cool to see the UK version of the broadcast.

Woods

Reaction score
Haley94;1244322 said:
That would be cool to see the UK version of the broadcast.

Basically, between all the commercials, they go to the UK announcers for commentary.

One guy is from the UK and the other guy is from the US. They sometimes have a 3rd guy as well.