Great news everyone!! We are going to win Sunday!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
we are going to win sunday.

i'm not going to predict a score after last week let me tell you.

31-17? what the hell was i thinking with that one?

i do think our defense and special teams will pick up the slack and we will get turnovers and win this game.

as much as johnson will get rocked..eli will get rocked more.

this defense knows that johnson can't get it done....that's why they left everything but the kitchen sink out there against tampa bay..it worked too.

i've never been more proud of this defense as i was last sunday.

i get a feeling they will carry that momentum in to this sunday and beat the giants.

it could be the beer talking...don't know.

i love the cowboys and as far as i'm concerned this is a must win game for us with the way the nfc east is shaping up.

we win this game...trust me.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
lane;2386207 said:
we are going to win sunday.

i'm not going to predict a score after last week let me tell you.

31-17? what the hell was i thinking with that one?

i do think our defense and special teams will pick up the slack and we will get turnovers and win this game.

as much as johnson will get rocked..eli will get rocked more.

this defense knows that johnson can't get it done....that's why they left everything but the kitchen sink out there against tampa bay..it worked too.

i've never been more proud of this defense as i was last sunday.

i get a feeling they will carry that momentum in to this sunday and beat the giants.

it could be the beer talking...don't know.

i love the cowboys and as far as i'm concerned this is a must win game for us with the way the nfc east is shaping up.

we win this game...trust me.

whatever your on Can I get some

David276

Benched
Reaction score
youve been jinxing the boys man. you always pick us to score thirty something and the other team is always in the teens. and its no where near the actual score

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2386225 said:
The only thing you didn't say was "book it"

book it !!

we are going to win this damn ballgame.

real fans believe baby.

who the hell on this site thinks we are going to do this?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2386225 said:
The only thing you didn't say was "book it"

I have copyright on "Book it"

this is still under serious consideration/discussion in the bookings institute.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'm rolling on dos equis ...but that does not make a difference one way or another.

dos equis gives a great buzz let me tell you.

all that said ...we are going to win this game.

i was born with this gift to know when the cowboys will win or lose.

i might not get the score right...but i'm pretty damn accurate if we will win or lose.

i can predict on sunday mornings if we will win or lose..

i will post my vibes before the game sunday.

i am going out on a limb to predict a win this early in the week...i understand this.

stay tuned.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
I don't know why but im not to worried about this game. I think I might be with yoo Lane. Count me in.:star:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hey Lane, are we gonna beat washington after the bye? I ask cause i can get a ticket but i don't wanna drive 5 hours if they're gonna lose. I already flew out to Texas to see them lose to those clowns once and I won't be able to handle witnessing 2 losses to those McDonalds uniform wearing freaks in the same season.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Rampage;2386276 said:
hey Lane, are we gonna beat washington after the bye? I ask cause i can get a ticket but i don't wanna drive 5 hours if they're gonna lose. I already flew out to Texas to see them lose to those clowns once and I won't be able to handle witnessing 2 losses to those McDonalds uniform wearing freaks in the same season.

we are going to get romo and witten and felix the cat back in time for that one my brother from another mother.

we will destroy the Commanders..

on a side note...tony is going to have plenty of fun with his new toy by the name of roy williams.

book it!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2386286 said:
we are going to get romo and witten and felix the cat back in time for that one my brother from another mother.

we will destroy the Commanders..

on a side note...tony is going to have plenty of fun with his new toy by the name of roy williams.

book it!!
the prophet has spoken. i will give a call to my buddy in DC about a ticket tommorrow.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
I actually believe this guy more than not, for a few reasons.............
First, I'll NEVER buy into this Giant team. Last year or not, I ain't buying it.
Call it sour grapes if you want, but that baloney last year was just the latest example of what we get nowadays with free agency, salary cap, and "parity" being shoved down our throats. Nobody had the Giants on their radar screen to even make the playoffs...................all the way up to AFTER Thanksgiving!! The most dysfunctional and chaotic team in the league, the inmates in NY were calling for Coughlin and Mannings head up until they lucked into the playoffs and one their first game. They were "eating their young" all year with the Tiki Barber book and that goofy, gapped-tooth DE unable to control his mouth.
Secondly, don't underestimate what Dallas did last week against Tampa. That Tampa team is no push-over. In fact, they'll probably make the playoffs. Given all the injuries and drama and soap opera in Dallas, they pulled it off.
This is the year we do the "reversal". 10-2 or 11-1 going into December? Look what that gets us? This year, Dallas grows some nuggets and cops an attitude LATER in the year. It's a textbook set-up for this to happen. Romo comes back, and "us against the world" locker room, etc..............
I believe this is our year.