Great news everyone!! We are going to win Sunday!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
If we win sunday, I think we will be a changed team.

They will know they can win without Tony and many other guys. They will have gone through adversity. Then they will get a bye week to rest and then to beat up on some Commanders.

I think this team will go far if we win sunday.

Reaction score
After reading the title of the thread I thought if he made this to say, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to geico Im going to be upset, but glad that I wasnt fooled lol

Gotta believe COWBOY!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rampage;2386276 said:
hey Lane, are we gonna beat washington after the bye? I ask cause i can get a ticket but i don't wanna drive 5 hours if they're gonna lose. I already flew out to Texas to see them lose to those clowns once and I won't be able to handle witnessing 2 losses to those McDonalds uniform wearing freaks in the same season.

Hahahahha! Rotten Ronny wearing drips! Don't know about Washington but I know I'm putting money on da Boys to cover as 9.5 point underdogs. I'll put my money where my mouth is.

cowboyed

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2386340 said:
If we win sunday, I think we will be a changed team.

They will know they can win without Tony and many other guys. They will have gone through adversity. Then they will get a bye week to rest and then to beat up on some Commanders.

I think this team will go far if we win sunday.

Real fans are realistic lane. You can feel it in your sphincter or get a woody but that won't predict the actual outcome. It is more probable to lose this game than win it.

If we do beat the Giants it will be so much the sweeter and I absolutely agree cowboyeric that it would be a powerful confidence builder. It would carry us through the second half of the season providing we don't rest on our laurels.

djmajestik

Reaction score
lane;2386258 said:
i'm rolling on dos equis ...but that does not make a difference one way or another.

dos equis gives a great buzz let me tell you.

all that said ...we are going to win this game.

i was born with this gift to know when the cowboys will win or lose.

i might not get the score right...but i'm pretty damn accurate if we will win or lose.

i can predict on sunday mornings if we will win or lose..

i will post my vibes before the game sunday.

i am going out on a limb to predict a win this early in the week...i understand this.

stay tuned.

Nostra-lane-us has spoken.

hendog

Reaction score
lane;2386230 said:
book it !!

we are going to win this damn ballgame.

real fans believe baby.

who the hell on this site thinks we are going to do this?

I'm with ya brother!

And I'm not even on the booze . . . . . . . . . . . yet.

Reaction score
lane;2386230 said:
book it !!

we are going to win this damn ballgame.

real fans believe baby.

who the hell on this site thinks we are going to do this?

Not me....

Your homerism is blinding reality... I love the boys but will NEVER let be being a fan construe reality.

Everson24

Reaction score
You're absolutely crazy. We will not win this one. I dont think the coaches expect to win either. The Cowboys got their "must win" last week. They are just trying to focus on making a run after the bye week.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
defense scores one and sets up another
special teams sets up one
we give up no sacks
no turnovers

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
You guys do realize there are upsets in the NFL right? Every week there are a few games that are "Book It" games, that turn out to be embarrassing losses. It could happen to the Giants this week, that's why they play the damn game.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
SteveOS;2386469 said:
You guys do realize there are upsets in the NFL right? Every week there are a few games that are "Book It" games, that turn out to be embarrassing losses. It could happen to the Giants this week, that's why they play the damn game.
Like the Rams game?

anyone?....anyone? ...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2386434 said:
Not me....

Your homerism is blinding reality... I love the boys but will NEVER let be being a fan construe reality.

How does saying that fans believe make him blind? Is there something wrong with actually believing you're going to win or that you have a shot to win?

That's no worse than people who just automatically assume that a team will lose because experts or on paper you're told they're going to lose.

Every single year there are multiple examples of this idea that there is 'no way' a team is going to win failing, and failing miserably.

I'm not saying we will win Sunday, I don't have a clue, but I do think we've at least got a shot. I'm not moving on already with 5-4 as a forgone conclusion.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
lane;2386258 said:
i was born with this gift to know when the cowboys will win or lose.

i might not get the score right...but i'm pretty damn accurate if we will win or lose.

i can predict on sunday mornings if we will win or lose..

Let me guess... you were 13-3 with your predicitions last year, huh?

MONT17

Reaction score
Brad Johnson is a methhead! I wonder how many trailers he owns?