Great news everyone!! We are going to win Sunday!

DABOYZ

Reaction score
"A Giant Collapse" Eli and the G-Men lose to the hapless Cowboys.

GMen86

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2386902 said:
It's hard to say with Eli as he is still pretty Young. I have a question for Gmen86, you say that Wade is part of the problem, maybe, but did you say that about Coughlin as well before last January?. Most of the NY Fans, Media and Players wanted him gone, they stuck with him, he made some Changes and now he's Bill Parcell's. Why can't that happen here?.
No, I liked Coughlin, especially his no nonsense attitude. But I also liked Fassel. I generally don't like change in coaching unless it is glaringly obvious that they are accomplishing nothing.

I never would have guessed it at the time but Tiki was a major part of the Giants problem, not so much Coughlin.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I was with you last week lane...

So let's do it again COWBOYS!

20-17:starspin

GMen86

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2386902 said:
It's hard to say with Eli as he is still pretty Young. I have a question for Gmen86, you say that Wade is part of the problem, maybe, but did you say that about Coughlin as well before last January?. Most of the NY Fans, Media and Players wanted him gone, they stuck with him, he made some Changes and now he's Bill Parcell's. Why can't that happen here?.
Sure it can happen. However, I would say it is easier to go from a hard *** to a softer person, while still maintaining the discipline, vs a softer person to a disciplinarian that is taken seriously.

GMen86

Reaction score
"The Giants don't have star power..."

Hmm...

So, to follow up that self-admission, what exactly was the purpose of the following reply?

Again, I was only to assume the poster didn't take the Giants seriously because of the lack of probowlers. But lack of Probowlers doesn't necessarily mean a team can not be taken seriously. It was pretty simple....you are right though, I could have asked?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
wow! with our recent injuries and bad play the trolls are flowing in. I think Tom was the only giants fan to come on here last year. this year we've even had buc fans on here.

GMen86

Reaction score
Rampage;2387109 said:
wow! with our recent injuries and bad play the trolls are flowing in. I think Tom was the only giants fan to come on here last year. this year we've even had buc fans on here.
Actually I 'trolled' last year. For some reason I couldn't register, I have feeling because my email address contained the three letter 'S E X' consecutively in it. So I just view the forum unregistered.

Then at some point you couldn't view the forum without being registered so I went away for a while. Shortly following the beginning of the season I created a 'dummy' email address since it would not accept my previous one.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
my vibes have not wavered a bit..

i really think we got this one.

i'm seeing some serious emotion pouring out from this team come sunday at 3:15 central.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
At this point. It doesn't even matter with the injuries we have, and enduring the play of B Johnson. I just want to get out of there with no more injuries. we swept those dreck last year and choked last year in that miserable playoff game. I want to get healthy and see the season play out. even if we lose to them we still have a legitimate shot at 11-5. and they have a very hard second half of the season. I see us beating the skins and then the Giants at home

utrunner07

Reaction score
Defense Slays Giants

Dallas 21 Giants 6

Brad throws 2 TD passes to TO.
And Jenkins has a pick 6

homerism at its best.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
we are going to win tomorrow...my sixth sense tells me:

our defense will score a td for us i think..either a fumble return or interception return....i think.

eli will be sacked by ware and he will strip him of the ball.

jacobs will lose a fumble.

barber will score a td.

owens will have a great game.

i'll post one more post before the game tomorrow because that is when i will know for sure.

Reaction score
lane;2389117 said:

our defense will score a td for us i think..either a fumble return or interception return....i think.

barber will score a td.

i'll post one more post before the game tomorrow because that is when i will know for sure.

Not sure how thats going to happen. Even if he has single coverage throughout the game (unlikely) , Brad still has to get him the ball. If he is jammed, timing is messed up and its check down time. Martellius (if Witt is a no go) and barber should have big receiving numbers in a futile pummeling..

scottsp

Reaction score
Hate going this way, but 20-3 New York. Just a bad spot in the road for the Cowboys.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i've got it..

it just came to me.

the player that will make a huge difference in our success today is...

~drumroll please~

martellus bennett

why you ask? because he is the only receiver tall enough to catch brad's throws.

Primetime42

Reaction score
lane;2389697 said:
i've got it..

it just came to me.

the player that will make a huge difference in our success today is...

~drumroll please~

martellus bennett

why you ask? because he is the only reciever tall enough to catch brad's throws.
<Rimshot>

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
lane;2389117 said:

barber will score a td.

well...i got the first two predictions right.

i apologize for my threads..

there is something very wrong with this team.

i'm as diehard as they come...but i don't know how much more i can take.

it's one thing to lose with mediocre players...but damn.

flozell adams should be let go tonight.

i'll never post another thread about us winning again.

i apologize...i don't know why i get so worked up about the cowboys.
i guess i was born with it.

scottsp

Reaction score
lane;2392907 said:
well...i got the first two predictions right.

i apologize for my threads..

there is something very wrong with this team.

i'm as diehard as they come...but i don't know how much more i can take.

it's one thing to lose with mediocre players...but damn.

flozell adams should be let go tonight.

i'll never post another thread about us winning again.

i apologize...i don't know why i get so worked up about the cowboys.
i guess i was born with it.

I don't feel apologies are in order for believing in this team. Whether you picked them to win or not, today's performance was inexcusable on many levels.

Some folks in that organization should take a good, hard look in the mirror. Those are the people who should be held accountable. Not you, lane.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
scottsp;2394267 said:
I don't feel apologies are in order for believing in this team. Whether you picked them to win or not, today's performance was inexcusable on many levels.

Some folks in that organization should take a good, hard look in the mirror. Those are the people who should be held accountable. Not you, lane.

thank you..i needed that scottsp.