Great performance by Dak!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Cant we just stop the flipping “love” “hate” stuff. We are playing awesome. Dak is great. I was predicting a win the whole 4th because I believe in this team vs JG years. This is fun. Don’t ruin the pub here. Life’s too short. Enjoy

Kingofholland

Reaction score
he was fine, he had two red zone turnovers

The throw in the end zone wasn't a good one, the QB sneak should have never been if the refs got it right on the prior play. It's odd to see us move the ball at will up and down the field and struggle to get a yard on the goal line.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak had a nice game!
  • + 1 TDs-Turnovers
  • 109 Passer Rating

I know many here don't ever watch other teams unless they're playing us, but here's are few others today

Murray
  • + 4 TDs-Turnovers
  • 129 Passer Rating

Stafford

• + 3 TDs-Turnovers
  • 129 Passer Rating
Cousins
  • + 3 TDs-Turnovers
  • 113 Passer Rating
Burrow
  • + 2 TDs-Turnovers
  • 116 Passer Rating
Carr
  • + 2 TDs-Turnovers
  • 134 Passer Rating

Wentz
  • + 2 TDs-Turnovers
  • 127 Passer Rating

Lots of good games around the league today....probably left out good ones out here or there. Just one game...... But that adds perspective of what is good or great in 2021
This doesn’t add perspective at all. They didn’t play under duress all game long having to overcome double digit penalties, a missed TD by the refs, a defense that gave up some huge plays and bring the team back from behind twice or was it 3 times.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only complaint I have is on the 3rd down handoff to Zeke. Zeke got stood up, and Dak just stood there watching, when he was in a good position to give a push. I think we could've gotten the first down there. Other than that, he played a Hell of a game.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
he was fine, he had two red zone turnovers
True and fact he did commit mistakes.

He did however engineer the last 2 gut wrenching scoring drives that help produced
the big W. I'll take that every Sunday or game.,

The man was on fire, amazing and fantastic!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I like Dak but let’s win just one playoff game before we get to great.

He has won a playoff game and dug us out of a huge hole in another playoff game against Aaron Rodgers but our defense got us beat. He has to overcome a lot with his team from defensive issues to coaching issues. We can go a long way with him if the defense improves.

Qcard

Reaction score
Really -show me one comeback in 2019 in the 4th-he was 0-5 in chances for 4th qtr comebacks-New Orleans, Minn, NE and Philly off the top of my head
So you've shifted from "Eye Test" to "top of my head"

Know your facts before you post. I won't do your homework.:lmao2: