Great performance by Dak!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Again Dak played great and had a couple bad passes....they do that ...even the great P Mahomes, it's what they do after that to overcome it that makes them great NFL QB's...if we are being honest the ref's had a bunch of head scratchers that the offense could've just folded tent and they didn't. They got back on the line and executed, this team is diferent NO DOUBT!
:hammer:

Malhavoc

Reaction score
He’s playing at a high level. Some here may not be happy with that. But he’s earning that big contract. Can’t ask for more at this point.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cant we just stop the flipping “love” “hate” stuff. We are playing awesome. Dak is great. I was predicting a win the whole 4th because I believe in this team vs JG years. This is fun. Don’t ruin the pub here. Life’s too short. Enjoy
People aren't gonna let it go. Note who brought up Romo first? Not the 4 famous dak haters.

Trolls...bring up Romo lovers and dak haters....then complain about their comments. Weird.

bigE79

Reaction score
that interception was a fluke for it to bounce like that and right into the defenders hand.....

Dak has to secure the ball better and know that they would swipe at the ball, my issue was that type of QB sneak needs a QB to leap a little and given his ankle why would moore call that play........

plus, we scored on 3rd down and the refs just didn't call it and it wouldn't allow us to challenge the call....there is something up with refs in NE....too many times close calls go their way for it not to be something there.
We were 1-4 with that ref crew,the pats were 6-1...that tells me all I need to know.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought the TD called "incomplete" was the ground causing the fumble, i.e., a TD?

Gotta maintain possession all the way to the ground.. The DB knocked it out before he got all the way down. It was a good call.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny to watch grown men use social media drama terms like hater to describe other grown men. How pathetic.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All of you Dak haters, thank you for making your ignorant remarks. Y'all do know you look incredibly stupid, right? And people wonder why true fans call y'all out?
:facepalm:

Reactions: BAT