Great performance by Dak!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was not this QB in 2019. He's better now.. A player is allowed to improve right.. Games like today are just part of his ongoing maturation. We got ourselves a special one in this guy..
He is a winner who keeps improving his craft. He is the fire in the volcano!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right...but you know there are "fans" who want Dak and the Cowboys to lose so they can be right about Dak...
:hammer:
"...the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." - Martha Washington
Misery is its own company.

I'm happy that the team is winning and that Dak is one of the engines driving the success!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Don’t know who’s your favorite team but it’s obviously not the Cowboys.
I don't know how old you are but I have probably been a fan before you were born sonny!

Maybe not - Appreciate your service sir! Been a fan since I was old enough to watch in like 72. Just because I was not sold on Dak does not mean I am not a fan!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Other then a couple bonehead play,great game... should have been a blowout if not for the fumble and int...but screw it..WE WON...GO COWBOYS!!!!!
that interception was a fluke for it to bounce like that and right into the defenders hand.....

Dak has to secure the ball better and know that they would swipe at the ball, my issue was that type of QB sneak needs a QB to leap a little and given his ankle why would moore call that play........

plus, we scored on 3rd down and the refs just didn't call it and it wouldn't allow us to challenge the call....there is something up with refs in NE....too many times close calls go their way for it not to be something there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't know how old you are but I have probably been a fan before you were born sonny!

Maybe not - Appreciate your service sir! Been a fan since I was old enough to watch in like 72. Just because I was not sold on Dak does not mean I am not a fan!
But you're still not sold on Dak is my point.

aikemirv

Reaction score
But you're still not sold on Dak is my point.
I think my initial post said the opposite. I said " there was a reason we did not believe in him" that quote along with "this is the QB we were looking for in 2019" would easily infer that I do believe in him now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think my initial post said the opposite. I said " there was a reason we did not believe in him" that quote along with "this is the QB we were looking for in 2019" would easily infer that I do believe in him now.
Right, but there was no reason.

lukin2006

Reaction score
What can you say. He is so clutch. I read that Dak is 18 for 18 in OT. Not to bad.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again Dak played great and had a couple bad passes....they do that ...even the great P Mahomes, it's what they do after that to overcome it that makes them great NFL QB's...if we are being honest the ref's had a bunch of head scratchers that the offense could've just folded tent and they didn't. They got back on the line and executed, this team is diferent NO DOUBT!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
he was fine, he had two red zone turnovers
He was the most dominating player on the field against ANOTHER top ten defense.

But yeah, go ahead and focus on his lack of 100% efficiency lmao.

It’s hilarious reading these gripes you people constantly moan about regarding Dak. Even when Dak has beast games, he just “played fine” lmao. So many of you people are so intent on maintaining your opinion that Dak is an overpaid bum, that anything short of 100% efficiency won’t impress or move you. This is insanely funny when you consider that even in the dense cores of stars, nuclear fusion doesn’t achieve 100% efficiency. In fact, nothing in nature/objective reality is 100% efficient.

Nothing…

But Dak Prescott better be for you people to change your minds!!
:laugh::laugh: