Great video of Bradley Anae

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I keep hearing about his 40 time, but he looks pretty quick to me. I also liked the comments near the end about how he knows what his assignment on the play is & doesn't blow it off.

Some peoples game speed is just different. I know speaking for myself, I've never had someone run by me in football or soccer. Yet on the track team, I was just good not great.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
More than any of the picks I can't figure out how he was available at the spot where he was drafted.
Shorter arms and combine testing was poor. His testing wasnt that bad just his 40 time. He doesnt have the best bend but he can freakin play

Techsass

Reaction score
More than any of the picks I can't figure out how he was available at the spot where he was drafted.
It may not be as a Cowboy, but I see him getting a 2nd contract & a good bit of playing time.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It may not be as a Cowboy, but I see him getting a 2nd contract & a good bit of playing time.

I don't want to predict because plenty of pass rushers don't do much in the NFL despite being good in college and appearing to have the required physical ability. There have been many athletic freaks that didn't do much while players like DLaw succeed despite just OK measurable(s). All picks are an exercise in probability and I see his probability of success right up there with players drafted in the 2nd round.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don't want to predict because plenty of pass rushers don't do much in the NFL despite being good in college and appearing to have the required physical ability. There have been many athletic freaks that didn't do much while players like DLaw succeed despite just OK measurable(s). All picks are an exercise in probability and I see his probability of success right up there with players drafted in the 2nd round.

same for me.I am holding down my excitement for this pick because DEs with way better measurables didnt do anything in the NFL .Some his traits can translate to the NFL but we will see in Training camp.