Greatest Rock & Roll song ever

kskboys

Reaction score
Prolly Hotel California. What other song has remained extremely popular for that long of a time period?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Certainly not the best ever, but...

Got to include ZZ Top's "Give All Your Lovin' " and Meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything for Love"

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I went on a booze cruise out of Honolulu and there was a live Rock band on board. Me and my buds had some buds and smoked some with the band in the head. We asked them to play Satisfaction and they played it for 30 minutes straight. It was a glorious night.
3rd Marines?

kskboys

Reaction score
Greatest of all time does not mean a person's personal favorite!!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only acceptable answer is the full 17:02 album version of ..........

Nothing showing what it is, but are you referring to Iron Butterfly, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

I told a few people this last weekend, best song ever. 1 agreed, the other we are converting from C&W to classic rock.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Nothing showing what it is, but are you referring to Iron Butterfly, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

I told a few people this last weekend, best song ever. 1 agreed, the other we are converting from C&W to classic rock.
It's still showing for me, but yeah, it's a live version of Iron Butterfly playing In A Gadda Da Vida. Here's an extended live version for when 17 minutes just isn't enough.......lol

If you're trying to convert from C&W use some country blues, something like Chris Stapleton "Tennessee Whiskey" from there some ZZTop then into Southern Rock. You can also use some rockabilly type stuff "Folsom Prison Blues" There's always the Stones, they did a lot of Country based songs, "Dead Flowers", "Wild Horses", "Far Away Eyes", "Honky Tonk Women" etc.