Greetings from the Other Side

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This thread has become like its own little forum. Who else is still coming from that other board? To be honest there's a few i hope stay there.:popcorn:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has become like its own little forum. Who else is still coming from that other board? To be honest there's a few i hope stay there.:popcorn:

You let me know who via PM, and I'll see that they get benched in their own welcome threads.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
You let me know who via PM, and I'll see that they get benched in their own welcome threads.
I think i have the fastest benching after signing up in this site's history, that's a record i want to keep, so you'll have to bench them on their second day. :flagwave:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think i have the fastest benching after signing up in this site's history, that's a record i want to keep, so you'll have to bench them on their second day. :flagwave:

If benchings were touchdowns, you'd be the CZ Randal Williams. I don't blame you for being proud.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If benchings were touchdowns, you'd be the CZ Randal Williams. I don't blame you for being proud.
At first i was like who the hell is Randal Williams, i had to google it to remember that TD in 3 seconds.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At first i was like who the hell is Randal Williams, i had to google it to remember that TD in 3 seconds.

That was you, coming on for that on-sides kick and taking it to the house. And by 'taking it to the house' I mean getting benched right away in your own welcome thread. It was great work.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
That was you, coming on for that on-sides kick and taking it to the house. And by 'taking it to the house' I mean getting benched right away in your own welcome thread. It was great work.
Yea i figured it out after i saw the 3 second TD. It was just the name that threw me off for a second, i was like who is he talking about.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea i figured it out after i saw the 3 second TD. It was just the name that threw me off for a second, i was like who is he talking about.

If I'd said '@Sam I Am is the Randal Williams of marital relations' I bet you would have got it. Because I heard that he is.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
:lmao: When i see @Sam I Am all i think about is his responses to a thread in this forum once like the 2nd or 3rd day i was on this board. He kept typing.

"And fat"

I was laughing so hard.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO, that's great! I want an assist!!!

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Where is BosD? I want to laugh at him for kicking his *** in FF last week. (actually kicking everyone's ***) Show yourself.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Where is BosD? I want to laugh at him for kicking his *** in FF last week. (actually kicking everyone's ***) Show yourself.
lol. Don..I thought maybe you got yourself barred from here too....Does BosD visit here?