Greetings from the Other Side

Donhyphen

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
lol. That boy thinks he knows everything!:eek:
He's an Engineer. Very intelligent . Prob one of if not the smartest member on the site. His info and facts are well researched.

But it's his opinions which are debatable and challengeable.

His core interest is in building the team . By his own admission says the results of the games often dismiss or discount his theories .

We initially were more aligned . He was wanting to leave the board years ago because of all the negative rhetoric and I pleaded for him to stay because of his contributions but a couple years ago when my my political beliefs were revealed he despised me as we had numerous personal messages discussing it.

CapnB

Reaction score
He's an Engineer. Very intelligent . Prob one of if not the smartest member on the site. His info and facts are well researched.

But it's his opinions which are debatable and challengeable.

His core interest is in building the team . By his own admission says the results of the games often dismiss or discount his theories .

We initially were more aligned . He was wanting to leave the board years ago because of all the negative rhetoric and I pleaded for him to stay because of his contributions but a couple years ago when my my political beliefs were revealed he despised me as we had numerous personal messages discussing it.

Yeah i remember, you two seem to get along great. Then out of nowhere it looked like something happen. You guys used to be closer than bark on a tree

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would like it here in north Texas. The summer has been a little brutal for you northern folks, but you would get used to it. Friends who moved here from Chicago 2 years ago haven't complained once. They're still giddy about getting to wear shorts in the winter on occasion, something that NEVER happens in Chi town.
Yeah but ask them about finding good brats. How many times I gotta tell you, that's a hot dog!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like jumbo and he's a very intelligent man but when he told me he made this one woman so hot with desire she lactated in his presence, I had to give him the fish eye. I'm doing it now and you can't see it but I am still doing that for visual effect. This wouldn't have been so incredulous had he not mentioned that his wife had physically abused him when they were married. This left me with but one conclusion. His wife had given birth, was nursing and being in his presence was exacerbating the problem. He should hire himself out for new moms struggling with that problem. Don can design his business card. Jumbo, get with the flow.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Just say when. I'm rattling a few ideas in the noggin now. Thinking like some kind of booby trap. Maybe a mouse trap and a booby combo. Ok you get the picture. I like get with the flow.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Smeagol-My-Precious-Funny-Shoes.jpg
The others are upset over not having "likes". I never used them on the other site because no one could tell me how many I had or when they replenished but now that I don't have them....I want them! And creating threads.

I do understand the spammer and troll concern but enough time has passed and posts made that should not be one now.

I know we've spent too much time in this forum but we were on the other one for quite some time and we built relationships and we were welcoming each other over and commiserating about a forum we helped build being dismantled.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey!!!! Look at me!!!! Likes and Threads!!!! Oh, there is a God!!!

Don't expect me to use these likes over here either, I just wanted them to covet them....and hold them. Me love my likes long time.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Let me guess - you donated to the site? Hell I would too but not sure I want to give out that much info. Maybe they should share an address where one could send cash or check...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me guess - you donated to the site? Hell I would too but not sure I want to give out that much info. Maybe they should share an address where one could send cash or check...
I tried to get Gabe, new fan and new member, to give me money for bribery but never heard back from him. But then he hasn't been a Cowboys fan long enough to be gullible. I'll try him again around TDay.

Actually, I think Idgit and Woodysgirl got tired of my griping and whining. This worked when I was a kid with my Mom, but not my Dad, and I am glad I never stopped. When things aren't going your way, forget putting your head down and forging ahead. Whine until they give in.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Didn't realize there were leash laws on a football forum. I'll have to walk the neighborhood carrying diapers picking up dog poo for a while.

:huh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't realize there were leash laws on a football forum. I'll have to walk the neighborhood carrying diapers picking up dog poo for a while.

:huh:
Naaah, just do what they told us to do, post out in the main forums and all of the sudden, Whammo, you'll get knighted and get your sword.

nobody

Reaction score
Naaah, just do what they told us to do, post out in the main forums and all of the sudden, Whammo, you'll get knighted and get your sword.

Plus you gotta stick around about a week at least....and post actively without trolling with EVERY post.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well the ability to *like* and create threads comes with posting in the main forums as was explained by Reality in the sticky thread. The posts in here do not count towards lifting any restrictions.

It's fine commiserating back here. This site has gone through its fair share of change, so we get it. It's the nature of having a large forum. There's no rules broken chatting it in this forum. It's different, but there's no rule against it. And it's been interesting watching the back/forth. But it goes back to what was explained earlier, chatting here doesn't lift any restrictions within the rest of the forums. But you're welcome to continue as long as you want as long as you understand that. It's not about time, it's about becoming an active member within the overall Zone community.
So we're better off planning our takeover in this forum...Is that what you're saying?

Donhyphen

Reaction score
I don't like the bCkground colors and when I go to preference to change nothing happens. :thumbdown: