Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Link to old thread

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/greg...tephen-jones-says-with-intent-to-sign.317733/

======================================

After Day-Long Visit, Hardy & Cowboys Continue Talks; Could Revisit on Wed.

IRVING, Texas – Free-agent defensive end Greg Hardy spent most of the day at Valley Ranch Tuesday, meeting with various coaches on the staff.

While he left late afternoon without a deal in place, it appears negotiations could start in the evening with the possibility of a deal getting struck as early as Wednesday.

Hardy is scheduled to remain in the Dallas area until Wednesday with a possible revisit in the morning, which could involve a physical if the negotiations get that far.

Read more http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...ardy-cowboys-continue-talks-could-revisit-wed

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

boysfanindc

Reaction score
6 year / $90,000,000, including a $19,000,000 signing bonus, $30,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $15,000,000.

Filled with outs and bonuses along the way.

What is your guess.

anava

Reaction score
Starting to get that not so good feeling about this. Hope I am wrong

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Please note all warnings,threats and promises are retro active on this thread also...Have a nice day.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

That's reassuring. Sounds Rodmanesque with a demonic bent.

thewireman

Reaction score
I don't know much about Hardy. Is he considered a top 5 pass rusher? Speaking of which who are the top 5 pass rushers in the league right now

BigD_95

Reaction score
First I'm hoping Dallas locks this guy up for at least 5 years. But I have a bunch of haters emailing me stuff like below.

"
I read the police report…that guy is worse then Ray Rice.

On June 15, 2014, Hardy was convicted of assaulting his partner Nicole Holder. According to Holder, “On May 13, 2014, Greg Hardy attacked me in his apartment. Hardy picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in his bathroom. I have bruises from head to toe, including my head, neck, back, shoulders arms, legs, elbow and feet. Hardy pulled me from the tub by my hair, screaming at me that he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats that I completely believe. He draged me across the bathroom and out into the bedroom. Hardy choked me with both hands around my throat while I was lying on the floor. Hardy picked me up over his head and threw me onto a couch covered in assault rifles and/or shotguns. I landed on those weapons. Hardy bragged that all of those assault rifles were loaded. Landing on those weapons bruised [my] neck and back. Hardy screamed for his “administrative assistant” (Sammy Curtis) to come into the room and hold me down. Curtis came into the room, grabbed me from behind and held me down. Hardy and Curtis then took me into the living room area. I wasn’t nearly strong or fast enough to escape. I begged them to let me go & I wouldn’t tell anyone what he did. They took me out into the hall, pushed me down & went back inside his apartment. I crawled to the elevator and ran into CMPD (Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department) Hardy exercised his right under North Carolina law to appeal the conviction. After playing Week 1, Hardy was deactivated Week 2 against the Detroit Lions. On September 17, 2014 Hardy agreed to be placed on the exempt list. He continued to draw a salary of $13.1 million in spite of being ineligible to play in NFL games or practice with the Panthers. The charges against Hardy were dismissed on February 9, 2015 after the accuser failed to show for court."

just wanted to see how everyone felt. Again I'm for the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.