Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score
I believe he will sign for $100 over 3 years and a can of root beer. That root beer was the real sticking point, negotiations dragged on.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I simply don't judge people who's trial is in the media. when public perception is told THIS IS WRONG all outrage breaks out and people rush to condem someone if for no other reason it's todays rage.

if you can't find fault in someone, put it there and tell on them.

a close friend / nother brother had a psychotic g-friend who would usually work on beating him up when she was "moody" and then she'd call the police to turn him in for simply getting beat on. he never hit her and he never abused her but he took a ton. the first few police visits were very "bad dude, poor woman" but after she couldn't keep her story straight from visit to visit, they finally arrested her and she cut it back quite a bit.

romothesavior

Reaction score
It does bother me. I'm torn. On the one hand, he's one of the key pieces that could put Dallas over the top. On the other hand, I have no tolerance for abusers. I don't expect players to be saints (do all the drugs and booze and sleeping around you want), but doing physical harm to other people is a big no no.

I'll probably be in favor of the signing but won't actively root for him on a personal level.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Clarence Hill says they are trying to sign him to a one year deal. That makes no sense to me. Long term contract would be better. Structured with outs for the team and incentive bonuses for Hardy.

Where does Clarence come up with this stuff? No, it doesn't make any sense. Even without any kind of inside knowledge, which Hill clearly doesn't have, common sense would tell you this isn't going to be the case. Nice job, Clarence, keep up the good work.

therock1982

Reaction score
he better had do,i checked last night and his jersey number is taken by okoye but figured-okoye isnt a lock to make the team so if hardy wants it he will get it.
So i went ahead and purchased a hardy 76 jersey hehe

Ken

Reaction score
Where does Clarence come up with this stuff? No, it doesn't make any sense. Even without any kind of inside knowledge, which Hill clearly doesn't have, common sense would tell you this isn't going to be the case. Nice job, Clarence, keep up the good work.

The guy is well known as the biggest hack in Dallas media. It is bad when the other members of the media make fun of you.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at our other fliers like Owens, Pac Man and Melton and how there deals were structured. All pretty similar. Its likely to be a multi year deal with the ability to get out year 1

Gaede

Reaction score
Sounds like Martellus Bennett to me. Some guys grow up, some don't. Having a structure and good role models.helps. Dallas is full of them.

esloan

Reaction score
Per NFL Access and Pro Football talk: Drew Rosenhaus says that Hardy will decide today between Bucs and Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.