Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I would rather overpay a little for Greg Hardy to sign him. He is a must sign FA if we are to get further into the playoffs.

esloan

Reaction score
Clarence Hill says they are trying to sign him to a one year deal. That makes no sense to me. Long term contract would be better. Structured with outs for the team and incentive bonuses for Hardy.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
no but the extra threads are getting older than granny panties.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Chip better keep Barkley and sign Tebow. He's gonna need 4 QB's when THE KRAKEN COMES KALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

canters

Reaction score
I would guess a 2 -3 yr deal with lots of performance options slanted towards the Cowboys,,both to protect Dallas IF he has residual legal issues, and to reward him for good work and behavior. If he has left-over legal issues or is not productive, we can dump him...we will hopefully know soon.

I also hope he had a good meal, a good visit with Rod, who would have to bless him, and a good night's rest.
Then, Jerry would get involved and close the deal.

esloan

Reaction score
Nope. Sign the man. Cut him if he acts up again. Solved.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Old news. Accuser failed to show up in court because she got paid. Which was the only reason why she filed charges against him in the first place. She is nothing more than a gold digger and cheated all the other women who are really abused in their own personal lives. Shame on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.