Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Reaction score

qqsj28.gif

cej757

Reaction score
If the Bucs were to sign him, it would remind me of the Nnamdi Asomugha-to-Eagles deal where we thought we had our guy until the last minute. That ended up working out well for us in hindsight.

I remember that day so clearly. Jerry was doing a interview on the fan when the news broke and he didn't even know Philly had signed him. He was talking like he was about to announce something big and he was totally caught off guard.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They got the deal done though. Will you feel better if we lose him over a few million? I will not. They aren't trying to win some accounting contest. They should be trying to sign the best players for the team.

If you pay the players pie in the sky asking price you should get the deal done quick. That's called poor negotiating.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, I'm a regular twitter user and even I'm having a hard time decoding some of these tweets.

If you pay for the premium content you'll no longer be confused.

It's all laid out very clearly. We're actually on day 2 of the draft right now over there.

Nav22

Reaction score
I remember that day so clearly. Jerry was doing a interview on the fan when the news broke and he didn't even know Philly had signed him. He was talking like he was about to announce something big and he was totally caught off guard.

I think he even had Nnamdi on the phone and passed Rob Ryan the phone when they thought it was a done deal.

Just goes to show that sometimes the best deals are the ones you DON'T make.

Status
Not open for further replies.