Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
It always seems like we have these long, drawn out deals. Other teams just spit out the good news about signings. Demarco Murray to Philly got done in hours.

We used to also, when we were flippant with the cap.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Make a decision already, I am ready for this to be over either way at this point.

If he is dumb enough to sign with the Bucs, then enjoy losing even more than with Carolina.

Nav22

Reaction score
If the Bucs were to sign him, it would remind me of the Nnamdi Asomugha-to-Eagles deal where we thought we had our guy until the last minute. That ended up working out well for us in hindsight.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Why cant Hardy or his agent say... "look this is what we will take no less no more" take or leave it Jerry?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nervous-spongebob-o.gif

giphy.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It always seems like we have these long, drawn out deals. Other teams just spit out the good news about signings. Demarco Murray to Philly got done in hours.

Ah, yes. I miss the good ol' days when Jones would bring in a free agent, lock the doors and keep throwing cash at them until they signed.

esloan

Reaction score
Hey! Guys! We should have an annual "Greg Hardy Heart Attack" award for the free agent negotiation that gives us all the most heartburn every year!

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
Oh so Gerald McCoy has been recruiting him to TB, was his last tweet already posted here with the stay tuned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.