Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
He might get a little emotional if the Cowboys hand Hardy who has real off the field problems a multi-year deal and will not commit to him.

I don't think it will help the Dez negotiations unless it is really a team friendly deal.

esloan

Reaction score
He might get a little emotional if the Cowboys hand Hardy who has real off the field problems a multi-year deal and will not commit to him.

Depends. If the contract is full of behavior clauses and outs, he might understand. Who knows with Dez?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh nice, glad I was partially right then lol. Was about to slap myself for not seeing what the hype was about.

Had one right down the street but it didn't make it. A Zaxby's now resides there (and takes a good portion of my monthly income).

Plankton

Reaction score
Somewhere Eli Manning is reading Greg Hardy tweets and curling up in a fetal position.

giphy.gif

Wood

Reaction score
If there is one thing this thread has taught me....its who I would and wouldn't invite to party.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Report: Cowboys agree to deal with defensive end Greg Hardy

6_3495433.png
(Photo: Dale Zanine, USA TODAY Sports)
The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to a deal with defensive end Greg Hardy.

According to NBC's Dianna Marie Russini, the 'Boys landed the dominant pass rusher they were looking for:

Hardy has been in town since Tuesday afternoon. While it was clear that COO Stephen Jones' intent was to sign Hardy on the visit, the Cowboys also used the time to get to know the pass rusher better — a dinner, overnight stay, and a Wednesday morning physical were all included.

Hardy spent five impressive seasons with the Carolina Panthers, but had off-field issues. In a May of 2014 article, theCharlotte Observer addressed Hardy's problems:

"Hardy is disruptive on the field for the Panthers – a team historically concerned about its image – but he can be similarly unsettling off the field. That leads to uncertainty in the Panthers organization about Hardy’s long-term status with the team."

In an early March article, John Machota of the Dallas Morning News believed owner/GM Jerry Jones would be open to signing Hardy, despite the troubles:

"There are some serious red flags there. But if he's willing to give the Cowboys a team-friendly deal, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones gave him a shot. Not sure there's anyone in the NFL more sympathetic than Jerry Jones when it comes to giving guys second chances."

Hardy's "second chance" won't exactly come with a clean slate. According to Cowboys insider Mike Fisher, Hardy is looking at a four-game suspension to start the 2015 NFL season:

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Dallas-Cowboys-sign-defensive-end-Greg-Hardy-36258770

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I like Dez and hope he re-signs here, but I really don't care what he thinks about this. A pass rush is a glaring need for this team. Stevie Wonder can see that.

dupree89

Reaction score
I wonder how Dez feels about all of this.

Probably very happy...not only because it makes the team better, but it will probably take some of the pressure off him. The media will have someone else to follow around and watch every move.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Apparently our new LB from the Bolts hit whataburger first as well!

All we need to do is get them as a sponsor, we will sign any FA..lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked the show better before they got rid of Lord Stark. It's still good thou. Now, my favorite character in that series is actually Arya Stark. She's interesting.

She is interesting in the book as well..Hope she has a big part in this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.