Greg Hardy: 'This has been the most awesome period of my life, I'm a Dallas Cowboy'

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
My view has been if he proves to be what we hope or close to it, you can't let him out of the door.

robjay04

Reaction score
After the disappointing defeat Sunday night, I did find a bit of pleasure in knowing that we will finally get Ro and more importantly Hardy back on the field. If we can get Gregory back soon, we might have a legit pass rush.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I found his interview kind of odd. He said a lot of good things, though. And there's almost no risk of him coming out and "stinking it up." The Kraken will be ready, no doubt. Fresh legs.
And he should've left that "guns blazing" comment at home.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Hardy,

Please temper your fire for a little bit on Sunday. You see, this team has been bitten by the injury bug. Unfortunately, we can't sprinkle Frontline Plus on you or your teammates to prevent this nasty little bug from biting them. Therefore, please do us all a favor and work your way back into football shape before you go all Kraken on us. I'd hate to see you come up lame with a hammy strain, or something worse.

However, feel free to paint your face, do your dance, and fire everyone up at 4:15 pm, ET.

Sincerely,

MDF

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Hardy,

Please temper your fire for a little bit on Sunday. You see, this team has been bitten by the injury bug. Unfortunately, we can't sprinkle Frontline Plus on you or your teammates to prevent this nasty little bug from biting them. Therefore, please do us all a favor and work your way back into football shape before you go all Kraken on us. I'd hate to see you come up lame with a hammy strain, or something worse.

However, feel free to paint your face, do your dance, and fire everyone up at 4:15 pm, ET.

Sincerely,

MDF

Kraken,

Just kill the QB all game long.

With Joy,

2-2

John813

Reaction score
I know I've seen and read that he can play DT in the nickel, but can he also play either side at defensive end?

Having a nickel DL of Hardy-Crawford-Irving-Gregory would be a nice upgrade

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Greg Hardy: 'This has been the most awesome period of my life, I'm a Dallas Cowboy'

3f039802fd0c99ccecf10f052934f65f.jpg

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Here are some other highlights.

-- On this period of his life: "This has been the most awesome period of my life, I'm a Dallas Cowboy. Dream come true."

-- On if he has any remorse or regret about what led to him being suspended four games: "I'm sorry that I couldn't be here for my teammates. The worst feeling in the world is not being there for somebody you care about or somebody that needs you."

-- On if he has any intention of working with domestic violence programs: "I think the best way to win the game is stick to the game plan. If you've been running the ball good and doing everything you're supposed to do, you should keep doing everything that you're supposed to do. Why would you do anything different when circumstances change? Right?"

-- On why he didn't challenge the suspension: "Because I'm a Cowboy. We do what's best for the team and what's best for the team is for us to play."

-- On the statement he would like to make Sunday: "God Bless America."

-- His "favorite and worst part" of his day: going against Tyron Smith in practice.

-- On being a Cowboy beyond this year: "I hope it lasts 12 more years."

-- On how he views facing Brady in his Cowboys debut: "The same way I did last time I saw him, hopefully on the ground."

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...ome-period-of-my-life-i-m-a-dallas-cowboy.ece

Hahahaaaaa!!! Love it!!!

conner01

Reaction score
Loved the signing
Can't wait to see him on the field
Don't see any way we keep him past this season but basically a contract year for him so I expect big things
For a couple reasons I don't think we resign him
He is going to be very expensive, I mean really big money if he plays well
Just don't see us putting the money there with a couple of young guys at the same spot
But we shall see

erod

Reaction score
I can't help but imagine....

What if Hardy did to Brady what that Eagle did to Romo? Just intentionally drive his shoulder into the ground and let his full body weight crack that clavicle on purpose.

Can you imagine the uproar if Hardy took Brady out?

The media would never recover.

w8lifter

Reaction score
Here are some other highlights.

-- On how he views facing Brady in his Cowboys debut: "The same way I did last time I saw him, hopefully on the ground."

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...ome-period-of-my-life-i-m-a-dallas-cowboy.ece

After reading that...I REALLY like him now. :thumbup:

I've had a ritual Ive done for years that keeps me from watching the Cowboys play in public places.

I do 30 celebration pushups every time the Cowboys score or get a takeaway turnover. :flagwave:

However, it creates too much attention when I do that in public. When persons see me getting wound up & dropping to do 30, some persons think I'm doing it to 'show off'. I admit if its a high scoring, lots of turnover game, I get 300-400 pushups quickly. I start getting tired and I'm buffing the floor! :muttley:

After reading this article, I now have a new reason to more pushups. Every time Hardy or other Cowboys players put Shady Brady on the ground, I'm dropping to 30 celebration pushups.

That's how much I dislike that cheating prick, Shady. :angry:

Last edited:

mrmojo

Reaction score
Withholding comment on re-signing him until I actually see the dude play.