News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he's there Gurley is almost certainly BPA. Arguably you draft him even if you've already landed Peterson.

That's true. I probably wouldn't let it stop me either, depending on the contracts that either Hardy or Peterson will sign...

;)

Macnalty

Reaction score
Please let it be for a cap friendly rate. He brings a mountain of baggage.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is still on a rookie deal. Teams that aren't paying exorbitant QB salaries can afford a lot.

Aren't they going to pay him a massive amount now? And I'm assuming Hardy will want to be signed beyond next year. Plus Graham's contract is on the books now too

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Fish said that a team leader thinks this is a great idea and that he knows Hardy personally and knows that he's a good guy. He wouldn't name the player but we already know that Church was all for it.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Uh Oh...

lee-corso1.jpg

1. ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
    Greg Hardy also plans to visit the Seahawks, per league source.

19 retweets8 favorites
    Retweet19
    Favorite8
    More

I'm hoping this is just leverage. All the more reason not to let him set foot out of VR before he signs on the dotted line.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Aren't they going to pay him a massive amount now? And I'm assuming Hardy will want to be signed beyond next year. Plus Graham's contract is on the books now too

They're not tied to Lynch beyond this year and he has a big salary. That's one quick way to find money.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Less buffet, more homework JJT.

even the friggin reporters won't let their crutches go and actually try to write something for a change. (not you - JJT and his revolving bag of crap he calls journalism)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
even the friggin reporters won't let their crutches go and actually try to write something for a change. (not you - JJT and his revolving bag of crap he calls journalism)

He's a great fit for BSPN.

:espn:

Status
Not open for further replies.