News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Probably working a heavy-incentive contract that is easily reachable if he plays like who he is.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
On a side note, it seems that I can't say Gachkar without it sounding like "gotcha car" in a Boston Accent.

Don't judge me, that is more news in one sentence than what is in the majority of this thread.

erod

Reaction score
And probably signed two hours ago, but Jerry is waiting for rush-hour traffic to subside.

khiladi

Reaction score
x3meO8H.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
For people getting off work and who cannot screw around on the interwebs while working I will give my state of Hardy for people wondering what is going on.

Some people likely have been hitting f5 since yesterday because Fish started reporting that the Cowboys were discussing contract terms with Hardy. At about midnight last night, a HS coach tweeted that he saw Hardy on the red eye from Charlotte to Dallas and that he was going incognito.

Today Stephen Jones confirmed that Hardy is here and they are trying to work out a deal and the rank and file started reporting it about 4.5 hours ago. On the side someone -like agent Drew Rosehaus- is telling media types that Hardy has plans to visit the Bucs and Seachickens. Both clubs were contacted and both clubs denied the reports.

That is it and that is all.

visionary

Reaction score
Yeah, I know information is being thrown out by the minute, but some of you need to keep up. If you read something from two hours ago, it's either been confirmed or denied by now; and most likely already in this thread.

He's either back at wherever he's staying or still at Valley Ranch.

I will take your completely unsubstantiated speculation over the "facts" I've heard so far

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
For people getting off work and who cannot screw around on the interwebs while working I will give my state of Hardy for people wondering what is going on.

Some people likely have been hitting f5 since yesterday because Fish started reporting that the Cowboys were discussing contract terms with Hardy. At about midnight last night, a HS coach tweeted that he saw Hardy on the red eye from Charlotte to Dallas and that he was going incognito.

Today Stephen Jones confirmed that Hardy is here and they are trying to work out a deal and the rank and file started reporting it about 4.5 hours ago. On the side someone -like agent Drew Rosehaus- is telling media types that Hardy has plans to visit the Bucs and Seachickens. Both clubs were contacted and both clubs denied the reports.

Fuzzy doing good work

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score

Thank you...I am one that just got off work and appreciate the info

RamziD

Reaction score
I doubt Dallas will be the only team he talks to. I would be pleasantly surprised if he signs an incentive laden deal today.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I sure hope something gets done soon this is really killing my producitivity for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.