News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
id take what the seattle times has to say over what the seattle sun times has to say. the seattle sun times seems to report on speculation. at least they did with the dez video. they were reporting it was going to be out by the end of the day back when it was a rumor.

That's because the Sun Times is a click bait mill piggybacking on a reputable name.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We used to go in there and edit certain entries for feminine hygiene devices with people's player handle's but stopped when people's editing privileges were revoked and people were banned.

Wow- that sounds... childish. Not even amusing. I guess we all have youthful indiscretions in our closets...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I will take your completely unsubstantiated speculation over the "facts" I've heard so far

What are the "facts" you have heard?

Here are the facts: No one has yet to say he has left Valley Ranch, those that have said he's on his way to visit the Seahawks and Bucs have been countered by others saying there are no plans for him to visit either team.

So, he's either still at Valley Ranch or he has left. Since no one has said he left, he's most likely there.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Here are the facts: No one has yet to say he has left Valley Ranch, those that have said he's on his way to visit the Seahawks and Bucs have been countered by others saying there are no plans for him to visit either team.

So, he's either still at Valley Ranch or he has left. Since no one has said he left, he's most likely there.

When he leaves- the world will know.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I doubt Dallas will be the only team he talks to. I would be pleasantly surprised if he signs an incentive laden deal today.

Agree, big SB if true and will be glad to hear it! Don't care about availablility, this team has neglected the DL too long to not make this happen, esp. considering not even trying to retain Murray, etc. What are you saving the money for..(Dez?)

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score

I know
I was agreeing with you that there are no facts hence I would take your speculation over the "facts" (hence the inverted commas )

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hope we get him signed for the team, but I guess we just have to deal with his domestic abuse and hope he's getting help. We need another Harvey Martin on defense, but not another Harvey Martin criminal.

That said, the contract should be interesting since he's used to making more than we will be willing to offer. Let's just hope a team with lots of cap space and no caution doesn't jump in.

rybee

Reaction score
tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

lukin1966

Reaction score
If he leaves without a contract ... Then I doubt he'll be a Cowboy. If they made him an offer I can't see them letting him shop it around.

visionary

Reaction score
Hey guys , I just realized today is Tuesday. So did Hardy come to Dallas ?

C'mon I'm dying for some news here

khiladi

Reaction score
per Mike Fisher's Twitter page:

@Derinyar: @fishsports that's going to be one messy negotiations. Hardy wants elite money. Cowboys need protection.” / part of the deal

Fisher also reported negotiations have been going on for at least two days. Must be a long-term deal if they going to pay elite dollars.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think Jerry would already have a deal. Stephen is the better poker player.

Status
Not open for further replies.